Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sniff-Sniff, Cough-Cough, Gulp-Gulp, Belch-Belch, and fec.gov, I'm reporting $31

Jill, I stand corrected. It was not the Tornado GR4, it was the Typhoon.

Why are the following expressions so common in 1000 Oaks?

"Have you seen Joe lately?"
"I'm still here." (Heard @ Goebel just a few minutes ago)

While I look for my secret .gov snitching code #'s, allow me to say I am pleased that the Marines who run Yahoo! told me President Obama dared to put the words "increase" and "taxes" in the same sentence without being "terminated," and I remind all California drug-crazed kooks this is no movie.

Wars? Insurrections? Revolutions? What's really important?
LUNCH AT THE GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER
Today's Menu
Macaroni & Cheese
Vegetable Blend
*As an added bonus, don't miss the seminar @3:30 p.m. on Identity Theft, where I will be presenting on why I did not obtain another CVS Card. Joke Line: "I'll pay full retail for my nuts." No? How about I give a real speech on the steps of the Manchester, New Hampshire Library? With those *ock*uckers from FOX NEWS there.
(Good view of the VERIZON tower for candidate Hughes, on top of that windowless building where in 2008 I pulled-up right next to it and wondered, "What are they doing in there?")

No comments:

Post a Comment