Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What Was That Name?

 
  
Illuminati conspirators, you are defeated. As the 1000 Oaks #4 bus driver said, "Knock it off!" Back to 22nd street, kooks. "Barry" was the milkman's son. He did not like Bellefontaine Neighbors much, so after a few bus trips out, we parted. He often said, "It's a MONARCH butterfly." "Donald" had a dad who did something "interesting," because we drove more than once out to Steak 'n Shake by the airport, and I thought the F-4 by the Missouri National Guard base looked cool. What? Shocking! He's a liar! TURN OFF THE MODEM!!! The Smith family? Not very nice and LUTHERAN. Barry said, "Don't trust Lutherans." I said, in first grade, "They believe in Jesus, too, what's the big deal?" So, I had the Catholic/Lutheran discussion with the rather numerous Smith boys. I mention often I am trying to run for president, so I can't say what I thought of the elder Smith boy, but the word begins with a "d," and it is also slang for a detective or cop. Barry was correct, and we did in fact stare at Old World looking Germans until they went inside their sturdy North Saint Louis home next to the Lutheran Church with a bowling alley all to themselves. I thought as a kid it was kinda extravagant to have a bowling alley in a church hall. Whatever.

November, 1963? "Billy, go straight home. Do not stop anywhere. Do not talk to anyone. Go directly home. Do you understand?" Those nuns knew things, like WILLIAM V is in the grade school seat.

The nun's name please, United States Department of Justice. Oh, I've been "brain jacked" and forgot. Will the spyin' CRPD rodents lay off the Kennedy letter? Screw you. If she's in, we win. [Hey, I'm Jessie Jackson!] Don't like me? 1. Win primaries; 2. Get nomination; 3. Win popular vote; 4. Let's don't talk Electoral College, or I might hurt someone.

HURRY! PUT SOMETHING UP, BEFORE NORTHRUP COPS ARRIVE
Oh, Goo-gle has lawyers? Why would a lawful Royal need one? May I build a prison or two? We'll talk later.

04.11.2011
10:28 a.m.
How to document another crrrazy hologram show on Janss Road?--a street I will pronounce however the f*ck I want. Don't bother, but it sure is hard to think straight, let alone give play by play when you are like a bowling ball in the gutter (BRUNSWICK joke, son) and the decibels be many, due to the upper middle class mafioso's paying good money for sound walls. NO TALKING ON THE STREETS! NO CAMPAIGNING FOR PRESIDENT! And, the telepathic vote tally to impeach the president is...

William V 
  
 ca SPIES, YOU DID NOT KNOW THIS, DID YOU?

William the baseball hurler did not like the following:
1. Kid too old (CYC cheating).
2. Kid too arrogant.
3. Kid digging in like he owns the plate.
4. Kid got an extra base hit off William V.

PLAN
plunk! "Hey, he's got a helmet! What's the grumble, grumble...
plunk! (Hey GEORGE WILL, it's like yesterday. "What are you doing, turkey? Coming at me with the bat, eh?" The benches are emptying in slo-mo...
order was restored
The 1965 Impala smelled like cigs. Charlie was smoking one.
C: "Don't do that."
W: "Aw, c'mon dad."
C: "Don't do that"
W: "I wasn't really..."
C: "Don't do that."
In politics, that is called staying "on message."

REVISED PLAN
crack! Batter says, "Ouch! You [expletive deleted] (right on the hands...this hurts a lot)
crack! Ump said, "C'mon, cut it out!" Be glad I did not spy, because I said, "Cut what out?" (as I thought, I'll just pick-off that big f*cker)

REVISED PLAN 2.0
poof! (right on the butt. Repeat PRN. Generally, this is okay. Ask Cardinal great Bob Gibson. He will exonerate me, if not nutty California caught spies & terrorists).

No comments:

Post a Comment