Thursday, April 21, 2011

Who Is "Margaret?" A German Terrorist

More "inside jokes" I do not need. "Mister Hughes," they will ask, "Why are you running for president?" May I Keep It Simple, Stupid (KISS)? "I need a job."


This one is for you, "Margaret," and all krauts headed to prison.

INT. TELEVISION STUDIO 

It's me, 1000 Oaks thugs, actually running for president, like a grown-up.

HUGHES
Why did Sarah Palin resign as the governor of Alaska?

CUT TO:

INSERT: Clip of Palin talking crazily about the dairy industry.

HUGHES
I'm confused, governor. Why did you quit? What's the real reason?

INSERT: A flurry of "FBI Questioned Palin" news clippings.

CUT TO:

HUGHES
Oh, so that's why you resigned! To end up president, not in prison.

FADE TO:

HUGHES-KENNEDY
"Famous Names, No Games."

FADE TO BLACK

[Dear T.O. Nutcases: May I get my letter in the USPS Mail to the JFK Library? You have to pay for the "I tried to visit her dad's library" story. Perhaps you could help identify the firearm waved at me, before I "Lost them," like in a movie. What did Obama fan Rachel Cowan say? "William, your whole life is like a movie." And, as Chesterfield King smoking BEA BROWN said at Cornell University, "It's money in the bank!"

No comments:

Post a Comment