Monday, April 4, 2011

Flying Carpets! Flying Saucers! Flying Horsehockey!

Who is this man? Who was/is Craig Moreford? Hey, this is not the Post Office wall, and I do not work for the government, I applied to run it. Questions?  Oh, don't we love "T.O."  where "They don't talk too much." Not much.


Did you attend the Persian Music Festival on Sunday in Thousand Oaks? It got pretty ugly, but not like in the real Iran. How bad was it? Now I know why Charles Hughes would spontaneously start talking to people. It went like this:

H: "Why are those brats trowing coins at me?"
T: "They're spoiled and fucked up."
H: "I heard that was illuminati crap and the year on the coin means something."
T: "Pick it up; that's your Senior Coffee."
H: "Fuck em'. I don't want...oh, look at her mom. So hot!"
T: "Aw, they're a bunch of terrorists. They're going to start blowing shit up."
H: "You mean like bomb in the backpack? Suicide bombers?"
T: "Yeah. They should get tossed out of the country."
H: " I'm glad you mentioned that. I'm Howard Hughes' grandson, running for president, blah. blah...
T: "I know."
[self-editor note: He said what?]
H: "Why are they all coming behind the building?"
T: "Bunch of fucking terrorists."
H: "Maybe some. What are they? Engineers? Computer people?"
T: "Who knows? They should get the fuck out."
H: "Look at the clothes. Looks like they've got money.
[self-editor non-productive cough, cough]

LATER AT STARBUCKS 
"We" don't talk too much, either. Not much.


Notes
Is that camera in Iran mine? Everybody's making money but poor old William V. 

Hey kids, let's spend most of the day fighting Goo-gle hacking rodents, shall we? "They" think they are breaking in the Pentygon, but given it was my grandpa, not yours, who gave me a special gift of a real EBS "This is the end of the world" teletype message, I'd recommend you see a attorney who either:
a.) Looks like the Irish guy in The Godfather
b). Has a lot vowels in his name.
c). Is Jewish.

As for my AP copy, who stole it? The investigation is ongoing.

1. Willie?
2. Bill?
3. Sue?
4. Ann
5. Patricia
6. Terry
7. John O'Niell (same as a fictitious FBI 9/11 man. Ho, ho! So fired they are!)
8. Rich (why did the cursor stick on his name?)

ADJOURNED

No comments:

Post a Comment