Friday, April 1, 2011

Jay "Jeremiah" Nixon Turtle Soup

Why, it's the Winfield, Missouri "I be thinking about how to get Hughes in trouble" look. Did William V experience 1988-89 difficulty sleeping due to meth/crank/crystal on his 8 O'Clock coffee beans? I sought aid & comfort just south of "Larry the Narc's" Lousiana, Missouri base. The advice? See an astrologer? Tarot cards? That's Ron Rayguns crap! What did the 1976 model Hughes say of "Larry?" "He's a state narc. So what?" It's called leadership.

Did a famous Massachusetts person find out that I tried to turn Republican after voting straight donkey my whole life, except one, as it turns out, misguided Senate vote for Ayatollah Danforth? That's her pickup? I thought it was a pic from Lybia. Incoming! What? "May I use the Dial-a-Ride phone? No? Don't you get it? Those Beantowners are serious. We could all be killed." BOOM...BOOM. Hey, this ain't no movie, son!     

No comments:

Post a Comment