Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Who Needs Money To Run For President? (what do "they" want on Facebook? My Space? may I run the old way, please? (cars, cops, big parade, etc.)

Laura, it's that big? Wow!


 Never elected to anything. Where does he build hotels? not in the USA, baby!

When you--and you are not me, nor should you want to be, unless totally nuts--ahem, ahem, no, when I open an NTSB report, and the Adobe view is 105%, now "we" are getting somewhere. [If only "they" would tell me who "we" are]. And, if I find the time, we'll get into PAN AM 103, before the Pentygon sells you a bag of recycled Libyan crap, not that I am a big...what's his name? The dictator fellow.

UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 585, the doctor will see you next. Why did I think this one was in Detroit? I was listening to my trusty SONY AM/FM radio on top of the 11019 refrigerator. Charlie's GE, which he said had, "Good, full sound," had gone to his bedroom for the occasional visit. "How does an airliner go nose down on a normal approach?" Did I think these thoughts because I was/am nuts? No it's Howie's grandson, and many are in deep doo-doo, not me.


LET'S GET POLITICAL!


Was that China disliking tribal looking woman from...? No spitting in the trash can allowed! Andrea! Andrea!

TRUMP-INGRAHAM V. HUGHES-KENNEDY?
No one has even served as a small-town mayor! Let us map it out.
No, it's not a Laura v. Caroline hair-pull. It's the ideologues, HUGHES & INGRAHAM smoking cigs in bed after [CENSORED], while the big names say stuff like:

"Donald, that's just not your hair. William's hair is real. And not even receding."

TINK-TINK will go the fancy NYC hotel tea cups, and Mr.Trump, I predict, will say,

Who gives a rat's ass what he has to say? Join the new world disorder, where every dope with illegal drugs and what I derisively call a "device" has got a blog, a tweet, a twitter, a digg, a poorly-informed opinion, yet I am living the rest of my life in the drugboy/gayboy/abduction & murder park? Sorry, gotta go.
BACK IN BED WITH LAURA
"Ingraham, this hotel coffee sucks. Let's go to Starbucks and argue. Nobody will recognize us."

Our so fired if I win FBI cares about the modem? Hack, hack, hack on the google server, I guess--I would not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment