Thursday, April 7, 2011

Super Duper


Who said it? Heavens to Betty! No names in "T.O." He (gave up the gender, but in California, you may still not be sure) said, "They're just jealous." I, William C. Hughes, a.k.a. "King Nothing" replied, "Of what?" Maybe the jealous "they" are correct. Why do I type this on the free & fun DELL 755? See the photo above? It is an all girl rock band from Italy. I did not know this until a few minutes ago. The name of their little band escapes me, if I ever took note of it. They are in front of a news van that says "5" on it. Don't argue with me, spies. Argue I'm not the United Kingdom's William V, good and born in the USA pissed-off.

More troubles, just with one photo at random? Sure. Fox News knows I am more conservative than the Eugene McCarthy-George McGovern worship would indicate, but they just don't put me on their little puppet show for all to see, do they? Why not? The world is about to blow up? Trust me kooks, we'll get out of this huge, multinational, multigenerational, been going on since 1776 mess. Before 1776? Excuse me, the "other" William has corrected me. May I go on a date with one of Kate's body-doubles? "He's ADD! He's off the topic again!"

Back to the photo (again), the trouble with Italian pop stars is, I'd prefer to, uh, go somewhere with the one on the left, however, the one on the right was staring at me someplace in Thousand Oaks California. [clear your throat here]. Howard was bisexual? Are you nuts! He and Cary Grant were looking for girls, girls, girls, you fool! I'm gay? No, but the United States Navy likes to monitor my self-abuse under a system I've termed "Total Physiological Monitoring."

How's HARP working?
Missile Shield?

just wondering

No comments:

Post a Comment