Thursday, April 21, 2011

May I Remove My "GitMO" Pisoner Hood?


Since I found a decent pair of broken SONY headphones on the Goebel mafia patio, I wanted to be a rock 'n roll soundman when I was young, I know how to "fix things," and maybe have "narced" to lawful authorities enough, I heard an English accent, regarding the newest not in the Middle east war, say somebody might be "Ousted by his own entourage." Isn't that what I said at 6411 Alamo Street, Clayton, Missouri 63105 regarding a guy Bush prefered to hang? That was "shock & awe" George W.'s business. Oh, it was mine as well? Don't change the files on Bob's bugged digital toaster!

"NAME GAME" UPDATE: Ben 1.0 had his 2W fan on all of the time. Ben 2.0 did not get me ejected from Goebel due to his behavior ("T.O. logic" is all about guilt by association). And, Ben 3.0 did not murder me on April 18, 2011. Jim's simple advice? "If guys come to you in the park, give them something to eat." Hey, Saint Louis Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center (SLPRC), I think your governor is going to federal prison, and I'm learning all about meth! Food quickly settles down the "tweeker" who was too high to bother eating! Thought I'd share and not be killed. I'll be back in a Chevrolet Impala, newer than Lavont's, which I drove more than once, or a police car, like the Aerosmith song.

No comments:

Post a Comment