Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sheer Genius/Book Proposal (as a bonus, Palin, I really write my own books!)

"We're here at the Cornell Campus Store, with an exclusive on the last time Hughes experienced anything that could be termed "paranoia." His solution to spies, spies, spies, and a big black dude as bodyguard listening to Prince's "Purple Rain" all day? Sources tell us he kinda picked up one of the temporary employees during book rush time, right over by the Crayolas. Something about her assets, whatever that means. The source, which PCP Network considers, like, uh, totally reliable, said he went to a drinking establishment, became intoxicated, but since the temp was driving a beat-up old Toyota, he was again not arrested over bird seed. When they got to 420 W. Buffalo, the woman said, 'My boyfriend is not making me feel like a real woman if 'ya get what I mean,' or something to that effect, and our report, brought to you through HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS mind reading, disclosed that Hughes thought, 'Your redneck boyfriend is not beating up my ass after I f--- you silly, so I'm outta here'."

THE PROPOSED TITLE SHOULD BE ENOUGH ASSHOLES, OR I AM ON CIGS & O.J. POLITICAL PRISONER HUNGER STRIKE AFTER THE Chinafornia "Advantage" Card runs out. Do not send the Mental Health Crisis Team. Do not "Call the cops," as your weary of this crap coppers do not care about a trillionaire living out of a grocery store shopping cart. No, Mr./Ms. Illuminati, you forgot to change the law, and they just do not care about Hughes. Could somebody please arrest & prosecute some mafia(s)? Oh, I have to get elected? What did Ms. Gordon say today? Oh DNC, she's correct! "Obama is not getting re-elected. No way!" Reese, I shall keep an eye on my cell phone for their call.

Ready?

Hinckley Was Supposed to Miss
by
William C. Hughes

*as for the photo--you know what photo--of JFK, may I have a hotel room in which to stay on  a new or used laptop as long as me not Jesus pleases, drink complimentary coffee, conspire on how to pay my staff, and not wreck all of the Chevrolet Impalas & Nissan Armadas, like a damn Hollywood movie I am not making.

Jelly beans? Patty Davis? So hot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment