Friday, April 22, 2011

Why Did I Not Quit Blogging On March 24, 2011?

Okay, psychos. A "Reality Test" is in order.

REAL ATC
"He's getting out of the way."
"Appreciate your help, sir."
"No problem."

NOT REAL ATC
"Miami, the trees are getting bigger. Did I mention we're on fire?"

Oh, "they" hate the fact it would be like that. Sir William's plane is on fire? Why not call somebody for a view of it from the ground? Gosh, it looks real bad. Are we blowing up yet? Oh, I put that crap around the fuel tanks. Big ones, like grandpa's. How dare some Illuminati nut with "Roswell Toys" try to imitate the sound of my airplane that "we" in the EU need more of. Who are you, sir? WHO STOLE ALL OF THE MONEY? USA? Broke. UK? Broke. IRELAND? Broke.

Oh, they will fight at the Pentygon over who comes to this meeting if I "make it."

FRIDAY
9:00-10:00 a.m. -- Briefing by some faceless .mil spook.
10:00-10:15 a.m. -- Who's Getting Nuked?

The hair ain't going anywhere. There I am, at the head of the table. Arms crossed. "Alright gentlemen. This session never runs long. Who's getting nuked?"
"They've got some crap underground. We don't know what it is."
"They tapped into our undersea cable."
"They wrecked our/your satellite."
"They overthew a guy we liked."
"They shot and killed the reformer guy."
"They blew up the Officer's Club."
"They got a bunch of moles over at {wherever}"
"They put some thang on the moon. We think it's dangerous."

Oh, I am so tired of your endless games. Very few people have this experience. And, I will today say, "Fuck you" to all of the morons who think I am not running for president. Why not, sir? Why not, you cheap whore? What happened? What is he talking about? What does he mean? You all have a stolen screenplay, right? Steal some more of this real-life movie.

EXT. GOEBEL PATIO - NIGHT

SUPER: March, 2010

Hughes lies on the "Special Forces Mike Bench."
He looks up at the stars.

HUGHES
Fuck, it's cold.

He sits up. Hangs his head.

HUGHES
Oh man, this does not look good. It makes sense. They're gonna do it to me.

Hughes gets up and walks around the patio.

HUGHES
Fuck! You can't get out of it. Why do they have an election? They did it to Clinton. I know they did. Who are these guys? Fuck! Doesn't matter.

He looks up at the stars.

HUGHES
Why aren't we out there yet? Why are you doing this to me?

HUGHES (cont'd)
Fuck!

He returns to the bench.

Pulls a blanket over his body.

HUGHES
This is some kinda Navy shit. Can't get out of it.

FADE TO:

  
PALE, ODDLY SHAPED, POSSIBLE OLD NAZI TEST-TUBE "PEOPLE" LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
You will never have this experience, nor will any member of your nutty-assed gene-jacked family. Your poorly disguised mafia crook buddies, likewise will never have this experience. I'm almost sorry I had it after so high a dose of the "Community Torture Program." "It" and "this," as cited above, means your ass is going to the White House as the bossman, and, uh, you'd better think fast. Real fast, given the current "mess." May we leave the "V" thing out of it for awhile? I was born in Missouri/Missourah. Really, I was. Did I quote Obama fan Rachel on Palin? 

"She's crazy!"

Thanks,
Enjoy your weekend, because I won't.  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment