Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Chief Justice Hughes?" Who are you? Where are we? What's the date? Who is the president?

What are some hints--not a Top Ten, Dave--that local 1000 Oaks Illuminati psychotics are in big, big, legal trouble?

1. The old (really old) jazz announcer on WBGH (Boston) sounds just like the KWMU (Saint Louis) guy. Is it the same man? Please, no audio "voice-doubles!"
2. CRPD homeless/helpless park parkers have a key to fix the mafia modem.
3. Jill made a big production out of unplugging the coaxial cable, when our free & fun DELL 7 55's run on ethernet. (Hughes knows his plugs & jacks, son).
4. The service was mysteriously--not by Time Warner, or Kurt Warner--restored while William V was discussing our latest outage with ANDREA "2.0" KOVAL. Am I ever kicking myself over ANDREA 1.0. Knew computers. Web designer. Runner in short-shorts. Burned her brownies, wanted man-help, and our faces were an inch or two apart? Every guy's dream on Vivid Video, right? Getting it on with the babe across the hall? Yes! No, because of suspected...never mind. Big fan of my http://www.abolishthecia.org/ as with many on the Dubyah ruled East Coast. Free stats? Most page views? That was 9-5 e.s.t. Monday-Friday. Duh. What did the Department of Defense say? "You must have your momma send you a laptop to view Hughes' little site," based in Scottsdale, AZ. In other words, "No more use of DOD crap to laugh at 100% free H-jokes." [Missouri DMH made the same proclamation with http://www.dmhwatch.org/] Really, the server was in McCain Country for both, and those websites worked almost all of the time, because son, I was paying for it! How did Andrea 1.0 read my speeches printed-out from that spy house down the street? She showed me. 45 minutes later? Seeking a PhD in Political Science when she knows web stuff? Is she nuts? I am not.
5. The oh so caught "TWA DC-9 Captain Tail Sitter" has stopped attending our local senior center.
6. Did I just happen to read a totally open-source piece about how my "Smokin' F-15's" jet fighter works? You gotta be me, and Judy! Judy! said I've got to dumb-down my jokes? Got the Palin video qued-up, if you get my drift. Was it not Mr. FITZGERALD who said, in 1972, during the High School Government "Tranistion Period," "Hughes, never dumb it down." Fitzgerald is not JFK's middle name, like a first name, it's a last name? Who are they? Will the modem go off if I look on top-secret sites, like Wikipedia?
7. Two points for the "We are the Mafia" Girls: a) I told you someone could jack the phone and put her number on the display when there is no problem, but you would not listen; b) You said you'd check on her, and you did not. So T.O.!!!
8. New ladies with not as nice hairdos are watching you. Did they fly-in on British Airways? How would I know?
9. FROM SATAN'S JOURNAL: 04.20.10  10:00 a.m. "What's the [big] deal? She has a better hairdo in the BOND MOVIES."
10. A Google ad is inviting me into the AT&T official site. Gotta go [These ca people--and "we" hope you are still a 19th Century type "person"--make a NY minute seem long].

No comments:

Post a Comment