Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fun? More Like Western Uncivilization


What does Mister Hughes/William V mean by "swarming?" CLUE: Aimee Mann's "moth to a flame." She was in my writing screenplays on paper, F-15A nearly broke the front window, Clayton, Missouri coffee stop? HUGHES IN REAL-TIME: "That is not Aimee Mann." It was? Voices carry for real, girl. It wasn't? Spies, start it up: "The F-15A was not there. No, it was not there." Goo-gle fans, I had about a year to go before I saw the Boeing Race Plane Photo, but I did indeed think, "Don't stall that damn National Guard jet. I'm not doing anything but drinking coffee." THESE ARE THE FACTS, as with me laughing--possibly not allowed in the Go Bell Senior Adult Center Computer Lab--at a trailer for The Hangover II.

Movie? Last chance, movie mafia, as I gotta go run for president. One million grosses a billion? No deal? Screw you. I can see all of the new, uh, patrons at the local Area On Aging Center, so it looks like it's time to not run from the cops, but you know the procedure, or maybe you don't, because you went to high school in fruit & nutland. This is not my problem. I'm not a scary genius, but I did say, in about 1970, and still say, "Everything is political," which is why it is good the Park Ranger in my homeless & helpless public park is:

a). From the United Kingdom
b). Actually chases dogs that are off their leashes.

Guns? The U.K. Bobby had merely a whistle for a very long time, then some planes ran into two big NYC office towers, and.....

not yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment