Tuesday, April 26, 2011

True Psy-Op Confessions

 
This is the first .mil type aircraft I wanted to fly. It was during "The Great Psy-Op of 1988-89." See the big fanjets? It kills tanks. Who was Howard Hughes? Had a bit too much "cuckoo dish" today, old-timer? Due to the negro lady who put meth on my coffee beans [only CEH clue? "You make your coffee too strong! yech! Too strong!] I also said stuff like, "Take out that grid right there, and the airport is dark. What's in that truck? I know what's in that truck!' [Now, they park 'em behind Ralph's. I did not order this; I just know more than you think--always].

Next slide, please.

These guys are with the Royal Air Force (RAF). While the USAF's "E.T. Chasers" were blatantly torturing William V (that's me, and I'm doing the 5150's around here, sir) they were riding their bikes around the English countryside laughing at the whole USA mess. Oh, that Royal Navy boat with only one cannon! What is that electronic "stuff," sailors? The real king knows what it is!

A what? Never mind, next slide please.

No comments:

Post a Comment