Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Slow Ride/Slow Slide

This may be my best free story of all. I can read minds? No. However, the look on your face, or as we said in the old neighborhood, "Check the face!" is how I do it. To the story, Hughes. We are Calimafia, and in a big hurry!


SOMEWHERE IN EUROPE, 1977

"Is this mike on? Oh, Palin's hubby was here? What a thug! Okay, I'll just yell. What? It was Obammy's people? He still has people? Didn't Michelle throw him out? Not yet? Oh, she let him back in? Kinda like Bill and Hillary, but I didn't say that. Don't allege I said that. Rachel, is it ever going to work? I got pipes."

GET TO THE STORY--WE HAVE TO PEE REAL BAD!!!

"Okay, when I traveled in the future EU on my "black op" trip [i was not cia training @ Ft. Belvior, but I looked at it from the Interstate] to England, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Spain, and I might have been in Italy for a minute, because maybe I slept through the "Papers, please," routine--a practice we are going to start in the U.S. if I win, I took not of a great many CANADIAN FLAGS. Finally, I got sufficiently irritated at being practically surrounded by Maple Leaf<dry, unproductive cough, cough?> 


bye, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment