Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Former Mr. Bill's Nasty, Ever-Expanding To-Do List

Webster College waste case remnants got me to the EU? Indirectly, because the TV Networks will hear of how ANN put a small amount of maryjewwana down her jeans, whereas GAYLE left the rolling papers on the dash. Jail? Are you kidding? I-55. Lincoln, Illinois? Hughes knows how to talk to the policeman. Could all of "T.O." please see Paradise Electric, and light all of you headlamps/taillights, before I do something rash.

Either CINDERELLA'S Gulfstream Jet-chasing lawyers or Goo-gle's barristers won't post the album cover.

Pardon me, illuminati made them late, so I'd look "crazy.? Failure--it sucks, doesn't it?

Light bulbs, anyone? They ran. Now I know why, but I'm so old, I can't get too upset about it.


Now hackers are fighting the Burns Sisters upload. Got it! One of Mr. Hughes'--who the f*ck were the producers of Almost Famous?--overlooked by radio, radio, masterpieces. And, I got an introduction, but did not... There is something wrong with me; I am not like HH, girls. Well, it depends on what you mean. You all know how long the CD was, and how many times we restarted it. Big hair-pull in progress? Natch. Too late now, but in Paul Turner's "bughouse," I looked at the album cover and kicked myself. She's the one on the...

The "She's lookin' at you" argument should be famous by now, but is not. Hughes fumes when the third of three helicopters goes the wrong way and "impacted terrain," in worthless FAA/NTSB lingo. Are they hiding under their desks? How about a ride to the library with the FDR style eagle? No? Are you nuts? I'm not.

Whew! This is serious! I'll try to hold them off with my imitation of the clean Secret Service guy on March 30, 1981. What did my boss Ray say, "Hughes did it!"

Jill, may I make my popcorn now?

No comments:

Post a Comment