Thursday, April 14, 2011

Suggestion Period Is Over


What did a seemingly rational person, giving only a first name (Standard Thousand Oaks Procedure) say, "You'd better start campaigning."What happened at about six (6) p.m., because many out here in Chinafornia are what I call "Number Kooks?"A freindly thug ordered:

1. NO GIGGLING IN THE COMPUTER LAB
2. NO TALKING IN THE COMPUTER LAB
3. WHISPERING ONLY IN THE COMPUTER LAB
4. HUGHES IS NOT TO MENTION RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT
5. HUGHES IS "RETARDED"
6. HUGHES IS NOT ACTING RIGHT BECAUSE OF ILLEGAL DRUGS
7. HUGHES SHOULD BE ""LOCKED UP FOREVER."

As I atempted to speak rationally with this man, it became apparent that would be impossible, so I asked "What are you on?" He proceeded to hit me. Why "Call the cops" (a local obsession) with three witnesses? THEY WON'T TALK. Did I ask the assailant's name? Yes. Did I ask the witnesses names? Yes. Did I get any names, President Obama? No, I did not.

Pretend we are at my old Saint Louis County Library/Clayton Branch. Someone else "Calls the cops" because the guy is being such a boor, and I'm under verbal assault. He hit me? The librarian calls the police, and it is a problem for the assailant, not me, the guy who was just told by a thug I am not allowed to run for president.

Any friends out there? Seems I was nearly killed at 30 CENTRE STREET in Concord, NH more than once, and the guys next door admitted U.S. Navy affiliation. Gangsters in the house? Two letters to the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) that I suspect never arrived? What did the cop say? "Don't mind the drug dealers, and pay the rent." I did pay the rent, and I swear, there will be no more Columbia or Peru if I am ever elected. Bombs away!

NO MORE COCIANE, GIRLS.

How about pot? Until I was tricked by old spooks into moving west, I thought, "All states should have a medical marijuana law like California." New position after two years on the street? 1). Nifty HUGHES satellite identifies marijuana plants; 2). No secret to spies & soldiers HUGHES heat ray zaps plants; 3). Call the fireman to be sure the whole pot grower's forest does not burn down (Often on Federal land--how convenient!) Is your name Hughes? Are you from Saint Louis? Then give me your full legal name, or shut your mouth! Me? Shut my mouth because I am to be your political prisoner? Could you please lock me up in a Syrian prison? BETTER THAN THIS. How about a working-over by Hosni's good old boys in Egypt? If you fail to kill me, BETTER THAN THIS.

Frindly looking black lady in the door? THE PRESIDENT'S ASS IS GOING OUT THE DOOR, BECAUSE AFTER EIGHT YEARS OF OVERT TORTURE, I'VE HAD QUITE ENOUGH, SIR.

When did I see it from the HWY 23 cloverleaf where I slept, and yes, I did indeed yell, "Somebody ought to blow Arnold's head off!" Hey! My Ralph Cart 729 is still there, with the notebook in it that will tell me the exact date. I'm figuring it is my birthday present for 2009, because the German lady named "Margaret" (my murdered mom's first name) does not steal my backpack with assists from a PACIFIC BUILDING MAINTENANCE cleaning crew? Yes, she did. And as for the fake 911 center, GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER staff are going to jail on that stunt, and I don't decide who or when yet, because as with Howard & Charles, I am a private citizen with very few rights--like none--at the moment. Add the Hughes Tool Company oil money, and your lawyer won't be able to get you out of this mess I did not create, or know anything about the scope of, until June, 2007.

As with Howard and that memorable event called "Watergate," I have no choice but to yank the president's job. A frindly fight for the Democrat nomination? Did I mention someone just assaulted me with no consequences, and there would be none if I called the cops, called the cops, called the cops. It's so bad, I don't trust Caroline Kennedy, either, because as I get closer to sending her a seven (7) page later on "filler paper" purchased for me by a non-dangerous crazy lady, the drama has risen. I decided not to post it on the worldwide web last evening, becasue: a). It's a bit rude, compared to old-fashioned postal mail (SPYGIRL QUOTE: "Bill, I'm going to sell your letters someday." I'm sure she did, because I am William V. Don't mind the "other" William, that son of a bitch, and yes, inner ring of the Pentagon, I am not happy. GOT ARMED FORCES. Yes, all Prime Ministers were dismissed. Son, this is not what it looks like, and surely not a movie, though I earnestly tried to make one.

PRIVATE SECTOR NOTE:
No money for you.
My will is valid and posted on http://www.peoplefortherealdeal.blogspot.com/ 
Don't ask where it is, as I am so "zany" like momma during "DRIVE THEM CRAZY PSY-OP," it probably has a cute title on the blog. (The will is valid, because over 20 lawyers in the rotten to the core United States of America have refused to represent me.)

NO MONEY FOR MAFIA!
NO MONEY FOR THE MILITARY!
THIS WILL NOT CHANGE.
The U.K. and U.S.A. are already at war over this. Why? Because I am a direct descendant of GEORGE III, and we are at war because I declared it. PERIOD. Don't call the local cops, because I am breathing, a function that was stopped for the first time in the crib. Ask Charles Edward Hughes if he's still alive.

CITIZENS OF THE BLOGOSPHERE:
I shall try to hold it down to e-war, but, as Harry Truman did not like to hear, "On the other hand," if someone in London, England, not "Mr. Lundin," would like to wrap a bow on the airplane above and give me a "crash course," I am not dropping water balloons on your library, as I once playfully suggested. How many times have evil illuminati forces cracked open my bottle of hydrogyn peroxide? TWICE. Why? It keeps my very sensitive ears clean to hear you sneaking up on me. No "Third Eye," but you may need psychiatric help if you are overly-obsessed with New Age theory I generically call "crap." AUDIO. Seems I wanted to be a recording engineer or soundman when I was young, but what have my sharp ears heard many times since the cloverleaf signhting? My Typhoon, the cool-looking jet someone was kind enough to photograph from the "Homeless Bum Perspective." Can you Captains out there believe I saw other photos, and did not catch it? This aircraft can apparently get in and out of California at will. No further comment, kook. May I go to Mapquest and see how far they are "coming in" from international waters?

Thanks.

NO CRIMES
NO SPYING
NO BLACKMAIL

YOU ARE SCREWED
whoever you are

TODAY'S "PSYCHIC" CLUES BEFORE "RACHEL COWAN" HAS TO REBOOT THE MODEM (again)
-- NORTHRUP MUTT-WALKIN' MAN ALL 5 WAVE
-- HIGH-POWERED SPOOK LADIES DOG WALKING 
-- PURPLE JACKET MAN POINTED AT HIS EAR
-- PURPLE JACKET MAN TURNED INTERNET BACK ON WHEN "MIKE MCADAM" WON'T
-- "BOBBIE" CONFIRMED I DO WELL (Charlemagne/Napoleon) SOLO.
-- SPOTTED A SUSPECTED DAUGHTER OF LORETTA SWITT @GOEBEL COFFEE CARTEL AHEAD OF ME IN LINE (It was a mere donut inquiry--no sale).
-- SUSPECTED BLACKWATER SCUM PURCHASED COFFEE AND DRANK IT IN THE COMPUTER LAB (no food! no drinks! plenty of mind reading! {1979 hughes technology, spykids!}) AT ARSONIST JUSTIN'S COMPUTER (#5)
-- BLACKWATER SCUM HIT ME IN THE HEAD, BUT WHY "CALL THE COPS" WHEN IT IS MY COUSIN'S COMPANY? (Is it "BRYAN" or "BRIAN?" Grandma just showed me your photograph.
-- PRESIDENT ON OFFENSIVE AGAINST REPUBLICAN NITWITS
-- DENVER TOWER AUDIO WORKS WHEN http://www.liveatc.net/ SAID IT DID NOT.
-- I AM THE MONEY. DID I JUST TODAY NOTICE A PAUCITY OF CASH FROM THE DENVER MINT? (The Great WARREN ZEVON wondered in song what there is to do in Denver when you are dead. Not going there soon, girls) WHAT GIVES? HERE I SPEND BOGUS L NOTES FROM CHINAFORNIA, AND NO ONE MUCH CARES, SO WHY SHOULD I? How 'bout that Euro! It's gonna kick your ass, Mr. Speaker!

The RAF "Annual Ops Update?" Maties, I am very busy with not getting my Royal ass killed, but I'll get to it.

Another Damn Rob Addendum
The United States Navy Librarian, with whom I long ago discussed the advisability of reading Machiavelli's "The Prince" more than a few times, walked by today and said, "I'm finished," whatever that means, but since he was doing the spy's "crissy cross" with me, we did not discuss Machiavelli further. I acted like I did not know the man and kept walking.

Further, a big Hughesian clue on the Polish president's plane crash, provided by that top secret organ-i-zation, the New York Times, is the phrase, "descending below the glide path." And I thought Southwest Airlines did not like me. Se 'ya on the East Concourse in St.L, Ben_Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment