Thursday, April 21, 2011

Close, No Crrrrrazy Cigar!


Nice try, kooks! I do not think my assailant on April 14, 2011, who administered an A.C. "Whop up side of my head" was PRINCE HARRY, however, he did look like him. FLAWS: If the above pic is really Harry, and how would I know? the mistakes are: 1. Nose is all wrong; 2. Big, me a Soldier Boy arms were to skinny (from using meth, which is what you were on, ass*ole).
WHAT MY CRAZY COMMUNITY TORTURE GOONS GOT RIGHT: 1. Ruddy complexion; 2. Hair color; 3. Eyes; 4. Body shape. As Ann C. said in 1977, "Watch how they walk."
AMERICAN ACCENT? He really was fighting over there with U.S. forces, so don't tell me he picked up a drug habit and it was him! May I purchase a fact?
GEORGE TENET, may I buy a fact?
COFER BLACK, may I buy a fact?
BILL BLUM, may I buy a fact?

Would Ms. Kennedy perhaps purchase me a fact? She's an attorney as well. Excellent!
May I punch Mark Mafia in the nose now?
No, I cannot do that.
Why not?
Every relative told me.
What? What?
"Billy, you must be perfect."
Jealous?
Hey kooky blackmailers!
NO CRIMES.
NO SPYING.
NO BLACKMAIL.
NO CHANGE IN THE ABOVE WILL TAKE PLACE IN California/Chinafornia.
[see www.williamthefifthforpresident.wordpress.com for the "scoop" on how I discovered why my jet beats the stuffin' out of USA's F-15. I'm nuts? Secret? What secret? Nope, nothing classified; ask Bob Gates].

T.O. SSI SPIES: "It's a new secret program. They bring old paper files to the Ralph's cart. Then, he uses invisible ink, or some kind of shit, to decode the message. Flying triangles from Zoltar descend into the park, and take him away to, uh, I'm not sure...I forgot to take my clozapine, and.....it's the cops! run! run!"


No comments:

Post a Comment