Wednesday, September 14, 2011

All Hell Has Broken Loose Amid A Tale of Two Stephs (not "stiffs," get the s*** out of your ears)

The was is not over? Liar! The president pulled-out the troops, and he has my vote [just add drool]

I SAW WHAT I SAW PREAMBLE:
I was at the West end of the GSAC. There were two park employees out there who had "bumped" the South side of the "Bobby Memorial Electrical Closet." "Betsy" jogged past, not listening to Michael Jackson, or maybe she is, if the work rules permit it. She looked up at the park guys, not me. Maybe she's just a housewife from Agoura Hills who is out here almost every day, sometimes with a younger jogger, sometimes with two additional housewives, and when the nine eleven 10th anniversary approached, she decided to go camping on the beach in Santa Monica, to see if.....William could stop a big terror act all by his lonesome, but Frank, Frank, & Frank, LTD do help a little, as in a movie. 
He's ADD! He's ADD! {Repeat all day PRN. No, Mitt & Newt are whining about her, and the Class of '02 like babies. We want them, too! We are real important! We are Republicans! We want...}Too expensive! Right Janet? Right.

And now, "A Tale of Two Stephs"

One had a cell phone. One had a huge switchblade knife. The first one said, "Some drug dealers are staring at me on the bus" [something like a DUI put her on the bus, not me]

The more recent one looked just like [REDACTED BY THE GHOST OF AN EASTERN AIRLINES CEO] and said she was from Detroit. I am from Saint Louis. Sometime during the discussion with "Riley" {my liquor store in WI} she said to the two male sociopaths, "You cannot act like that in Detroit! They will pull a gun and kill your ass!" I said, "I'm from Saint Louis, and it is like that there, too! Your ass would be dead."

Did I mention Riley's switchbalde was very big as well? Do the other candidates have to do this? I think not.

Have a nice day,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment