Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh No? Oh Yes! Shitcanned!!!

The "City Fathers" here in ugly-assed Thousand Oaks Cali-fornia are fighting the new HOOTERS tooth & nail. Koval isn't fired? Yes, she is. Who's driving to Missouri? My guess is the dark blue Town & Country. [ca mentally ill, it's a suburb of Saint Louis, Missouri]

It's a no stress job, your stupid-assed Article II president?  I AM SICK OF YOUR INSANITY. I CAN WORK TWO JOBS, if 'ya get what i mean, and you do, Obama. Did you see me on the tiny GSAC cameras pacing back and forth behind the building? Coffee? No. Meth? No. Cocaine? No. Nicotine? No. Saturday's dance? "We" shall get to that later. It's already written. What's the rush, Homeland terrorists? Pants on fire? Going to watch a building or automobile burn? Chasing ambulances? What's wrong with you? NO PSYCHIATRIC TROUBLES HERE, DUMBASS.
NASW SOCIAL WORK "keyword": [REDACTED BY KEEBLER ELVES]
un-H-classified hint: The airplane model is in one of my screenplays? Shocked! Shocked I was (not).

No comments:

Post a Comment