Monday, September 19, 2011

Oh, How They Hate My Journal (Screenplay? What are you talking about?)

Get the wrong "psych profile?" The Feds stand ready to whip one up for you. I used to read them. I no longer have that job.

09.08.11
10:15 a.m.
Is this your "asymmetrical war," U.S. Soldier Boy? It sucks! This a.m. discussed with Koval how the homeless troops are (obviously) not my responsibility. She picked up the trash I normally do & lit my cig when I explained how nutty the "street people" are re: lighters, matches, cigs, etc. I think she knows more about why. Darrel the Great Darrel suggested the concept of a Queen Bee and following an ru "smoke," Koval I think is showing me how the park robos step & fetch as we approach the POTUS speech. 4 or 5 p.m. in KookLAland? And the big 20th celebration? Sourpuss coffee lady is an old psych nurse from CSH, closed and now a community college? What did I tell her so pissed-off I was trembling (a little)? SNEAKY FREAKY at it again! Chased him [REDACTED BY IMAGINARY ACLU ATTORNEYS THAT WILL NOT ANSWER MY e-mail, I AM SURE] He sat on the E. bench by "Victor's Door" (and ignored me). Do you know the law? HE'S A THREAT TO MY LIFE, SO I CAN SAY, [I COULD RUN FOR GOVERNOR IN 2014, Jerry] And, when I came in to tell Koval, she already knew & ran off with Tanaka. PBM is here - now the pamroses@aol.com, e-mail, as with Sneaky Freaky, is a threat of legal action on all [free e-mail] boxes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment