Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Three Questions

Did I just not get "set-up" on stealing headphones? What did I tell GSAC staff member Rachel Cowen last night about the set-up artist's jacket? "Not my style." How about some cocaine in the next hand-me-down item? I might use it! Does Mitt? Does Newt? Does the mighty Gov. Perry? Pee in the bottle boys, and then they will yell, "Hughes paid-off the reference lab!" Who warned me of drug set-up nonsense in the Newbury Park "crack hotel?" It was "The Cops," of course! [And, I even got the "message"]


ON TO THE PERTINENT QUESTIONS, RIGHT NASA? Right!
1. Why doesn't model rocket launching, walkie-talkie gutting, shortwave radio building, FM radio pirate radio station managing, movie-making, bugging the parental bedroom bedroom William V remember SOYUZ 11?
2. What went wrong with Soyuz 10?
3. How does my fictional American save the world from a brand spanking new Soyuz III by yelling at spacewalking Russians?


ANSWER "key": [Free Kleenex, Ludens Cough Drops, and Key quieting keychains when I get going, not "rolling." By the way, before I call "911," "Who are you?"]


1. You tell me.
2. [REDACTED BY BERMUDA SHORTS WEARING, RETIRED/RESIGNED FROM THE Central Intelligence Agency IN DECEMBER, 2001 TYPES]
3. The movie line (c)2011 William C. Hughes you are not stealing is:
BOOM! as my murdered momma joked, "Dey got me!" {That works in real life, not just the movies? I'll remember that in a nearby spiral-shaped galaxy not near you. MENTAL NOTE: Don't forget the duct tape. }


crpd note: NO HOT DOGS. I HAVE W-O-R-K TO DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment