Thursday, September 22, 2011

D.O.J. The Gang's All Here!

Oh, the drama! Hughes writing screenplay at five a.m.? Surely he's "bipolar." Nope. Gotta get a [not drug] deal and get out of "T.O."--a community that makes mental hospital patient life look desirable. [More later after I'm not murdered during Facebook Class @GSAC, because "they" like my screenplay a bit too much, and I was allowed back on Facebook. Friends? They are in a basement in Langley, VA. They're not? Really?]

TRISHA RECOMMENDS EXCEDRIN UNDER THE TONGUE
I say close the damn "Tessla Park"
"Please describe your working conditions for your ninth screenplay, Mister Hughes."
"The computer was so hacked, I'd press a key for a particular letter, and another would appear. The machines would slow down appreciably for that type of sometimes government intrusion I believe to have certainly been illegal."
"Tell us more about the physical environment, Mister Hughes."
"The room had no ventilation, except when they'd blast cold air on you to indicate disapproval. The nuttiest of the chronic homeless would complain bitterly someone was 'stinky,' when I came to believe this was some type of 'Mafia talk' about your willingness to know about things illegal. I would not be the one to provide a full report, because I ignored it, and I do not break the law or spy."
"Did the Goebel staff try to address these issues?"
"I think they tried, but it looked to me like SIEMENS AG was in control of the building. That's a big German company"
"Mister Hughes, how did you come upon this information?"
"From a guy in a Siemens truck parked in front of the West end of Goebel."
"You may step down, Mister Hughes."

No?
Oh yes!

[back to crashing the 777 on Word 2007]

No comments:

Post a Comment