Friday, September 9, 2011

"I belive these are for you." Depakote? Tegretol? Neurontin? Topomax? Seroquel?

I may have gotten it wrong with the Zyprexa allegation. It's a bit like the shout on Watergate in Westlake. "The English lady went home!" No, she did not.


Given that I am looking at the parking lot of Pops and The Oz in beeeuuutiful Sauget, Illinois, try and tell me that my "Hughes Tech" is not real. Shucks, your girlfriend could look in PT's lot from a google sat? Not right! They "embargo" the image for our protection? I'll sell a live shot that looks better, and sell it to your paramour.  And, this next one is from the "backed-up like a mafia crap" blog pieces to post pile, because I DO WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT TO, girls. I had every intention of listening to the president's speech from yesterday, but it's always the off-mike comments you have to watch out for. THIS GUY IS THE WORST. I CAN DO FAR BETTER. Got a question in "mafia town," Zip 91362? I doubt it. Silence! No 103 FM! No 104 FM! There will be silence behind the GSAC mafia center!


Sorry, nutty old mafia man. It is a public building. It is a public park. "Sweeps" of homeless people? I really did call the Congressman's office, and I sure as hell will ask Brown how you morons are still running a ten billion dollar deficit and selling what? www.cali.conned.ya.but.good.bonds@sacramento.shit
OUT OF YOUR MINDS!
OUT OF COMPLIANCE (with federalist matters)
OUT OF CONTROL!
OUT OF MONEY!
OUT OF THE UNION!!!
It's a good thing too, because some bad A-rab might do somethng in NY on Sunday.
I'm scared, aren't you?
Not really, you brain-jacked sheep!
I feel better. Was it good for you?


BULL WITH TIP: CHINA SHOP AT 11
Would I try to impress the Riverfront Times/Blueberry Hill/KSHE crowd with shameless name-dropping? No, but "we" continue to have campaign appearances that are not that, like me politely clapping, then today demonstrating for the first "Frank" of many (Think Disney) how to talk into an old-fashioned microphone, which many did not do yesterday at the Goebel. 
["JOHN ESSON" paces like a big-shot. SOCIAL WORK PLAN: Pull the GSAC Fire Alarm, which I finally found, and personally break his legs in the confusion. Caroline K. Quiz: "Is this threat legal?" "Yes, because since the first PENSKE alias, "JASON YEA," no one seems to have a real name."]
Threaten fictional people? Now I'm "crazy?" No, now the local "thugocracy" are changing their identities in the VC County Jail, and therefore, I refuse to change my olive green sweat pants until the Fox, MSNBC, CNN, and old networks have bigger than necessary microphones shoved in my face.
What were the facts of that first Secret Service Class of '02 Hughes was not killed event?
- When the clumsy candidate peered around a corner and saw a flock of police cars & white SUV's in the Handicapped Only lot, the confident ca trash-talking began.
- A quick covert meeting at the dumpster, under cover of cardboard box disposal, gained the fledgling candidate "key" information.
- I figured why not socialize with the still drunk drunks @ the AA BBQ.
- "On probation?" "What? it's like involuntary? Court? Not mental health system? Really." "Oh, I've head of that program, it's kinda like...blah, blah, blah" "Nice talking to you." [HANDSHAKES NOT ALLOWED BY BRAIN ALTERED NAZIS...THAT'S WHY...]
- During a break in the sub-clinical, I lost my MO & IL LCSW action...
- WE GO INSIDE THE HUGHES.BRAIN: Oh my, why is she looking right at me? I'd like to have sexual intercourse with that one. She has a top on like {REDACTED TO PROTECT GIRLS SUSPECTED OF BEING NORMAL, AS I DEFINE IT} Why did one girl dress like that, and now this one is looking like that and staring at me? Man, she's so hot. I should try and talk to her. Haven't I seen her somewhere before? Not in California. Oh no, it's a Saint Louis face. Why is she here? Where have I seen her? Hmmm. What? Then it got audible with soon to be famous, not Amos words:
"What the hell are you doing here?"
U. City Loop people, she hopped up, whipped-on some headphones with white wires, pulled some sort of  device out of her pocket, affixed it to her belt, and ran to the East end of the building. There, she began peering around the corner, like the people I refer to as, "You-know-who's" but you are an idiot, and don't know them like I do. Next audible line? "Great! I guess somebody wants to kill my ass!"
Later, to add insult to non-injury, she and the other one hid inside like Stephie & Vicky at CHESTNUT HEALTH SYSTEMS and let me deal with my own problem. Two guys fixin' to fight. I was right on top of it, and as for who had the gun and who was smoking and watching, now, no one has ever heard of Chinatown, Bonnie & Clyde, or Warren Beatty.
DON'T COME TO CALIFORNIA
GO TO FLORIDA 
OR CENTRAL AMERICA
it sucks!


~more tomorrow~
~don't pee in your pants~
V

No comments:

Post a Comment