Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Take me to your leader."

More irrelevant politicians. Can you stand it? How's the Euro Zone doing?

Let us review. Ms. Koval is in charge of the building, but maybe not the lot. Governor Brown is in charge of the state. And, like it or not, Barack Obama is in charge of the USA. We're not talking about me girls; it's all about you and my new movie. What? You can't do that! Three overly healthy jogging girls. Blackjacks & shit. Ouch! Hey, I'm gonna call the cops! I do not have to run for...POP--POP--POP... "What the fuck! You're unarmed? That's a fine...POP--POP--POP. "Jesus Christ! It's from over there! There! Where those dudes who did not construct a meth still were camped! A cell phone?!" POP--POP. "What brilliant minds you have! Can I get up yet? Not yet? And I'm not running for any goddamn president job, even though y'all worked me over and said I should. See? The shooter is probably working for me, but I have no knowledge of his..." POP--POP--POP. "The cops are here, and he's still shooting? Got any ideas, girls?"

No comments:

Post a Comment