Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Alright, a Clue and a Line - Not of coke or meth, and I am NOT a "narc"

The line is:
AMERICAN ASTRONAUT
Kick it! Kick that sucker!


hollyscummywood legal disclosures: I am not Bruce Willis. I did not make Armageddon, the movie. As for what I've really got in my name, I await (not anxiously) a real intelligence briefing.


The Clue is:
On RFK, did somebody doctor that old film, al la "alien autopsy" crap and whatnot?
SO IN JAIL!!!


FROM THE WIDELY KNOWN, NOT SECRET H-GOSSIP DEPT.:
What's that number? I think we've just cast SAVANNAH. I knew it! Talk about hard to get! And now you want to be paid? How much? As I often say to the trees, "Can she act?" Does it matter? St. Loo, I've seen them at close range. That's why it doesn't matter, if 'ya get what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment