Thursday, September 8, 2011

There Is No Such Thing as a "Dark Side," or "Wild Side," or "Jungle": "Please, take your medication as prescribed"

"They" had cameras the last time Atlanta burned down. Gov. Perry, don't 'ya hate it when they burn up the wrong state? Don't ask me who "they" are! Do I work for Homeland, Department of Security? No, but they've been mighty nosy too.  

That said, here are a few phone numbers Hughes has handy for the big GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER's 20th mafia "celebration" of missing persons, drug dealing, and gay crpd park hook-up's [Navy grandma told me to look out for queers in the park {Forest Park, Saint Louis, Missouri}]

But first, I'll share my evolving postal letter to Lanny. He's the Assistant Attorney General. Rachel got the stamp. I did not know what to write. Then, Mr. Bruce told me to see the Last Days of Clinton video. I laughed so hard I was not almost tossed from the GSAC Computer Lab because Jill was working. You see, I read many political journals, where there was an account of the video. However, since I have to explain every f***ing thing, I had a perfectly good Compaq computer at 200 mh speed, and dial-up from BRICK NETWORK, I filed a lawsuit on them, but never got them served, because, uh, it looks like I've got to serve as.....never mind. Is voting a formality? I hypothesized it is, and an unidentified person said. "Yep. You're screwed."
He's nuts! he's nuts!
U.S. Department of Justice, think PATCO, PATCO, PATCO, because I've had enough of this Dr. A "crap." This morning, when "Sneaky Freaky" snuck up on me again, this little mentally ill creepizoid was chased by me, and I issued lethal threats in front of many witnesses, who have some type of barnyard substance in their ears. Oh Kennedy Girl, it's called a "Justifiable Homicide," because I am just not getting killed by mafia's many stalkers out back of the Goebel.
[A LORI HARTLEY CLONE has entered the Lab and taken up position at Dell 755 #5, where wanted serial arsonist "Justin" sat and banged the mouse with a warrant out]. "The Cops" finally got off their asses and arrested him on his 6th fire? 7th? He was out fast, right Arnold?Sneering at me in front of CVS with his mafia man and a little white Corolla, as at the America's Best Value in geopolitically confusing Newbury Park.

Circling around to Ms. Hartley @Great Rivers Mental Health Services, who killed BILL McKINNEY's ass? Cold case? Get moving, lawman, this is your next goddamn president! Apparently, Rick T. & Mike K. think they can solve things the "usual" way. No, if you keep bothering me, you will join my jailbirds in Ventura. Didn't we cover this with Jensen? if the mail is going to D.O.J., which it is, YOU CANNOT STOP ME, OR YOU ARE GUILTY OF A CRIME. Oh, I'm 5150 worthy? No, I wrotre up one on Nolan, one on Margaret, and one on...I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment