Saturday, September 24, 2011

Screenplay Interruptus

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "It's hard to be a good guy."
YESTERDAY'S QUOTE: "We're all here."
REP. VAN HOLLEN'S QUOTE I ALLEGED HAD "DISAPPEARED": "It's time for this committee to get real" [My emphasis].
ROMNEY, MITT'S QUOTE: "This cannot be sustained."


Hey Romey, I say that all of the time! And, what the f*** are you really talking about, sir? Can all of you cut the [EXPLETIVE DELETED] double-talk out? Much like the unwritten American rule of, "Never say 'CIA' in polite company" rule,* I've been calling it "torment," instead of "torture." Wait until the live TV camera(s) arrive(s)! Andrea, I am inviting your, not my, Congressperson, Commander Sander, Jerry Brown, the Ventura County Star, Los Angeles Times, and my very special {not} friends folk at ABC 7 [observed during my "crack hotel phase" to staff the hottest weather girls on the tube, or flat screen invented by my, not your, HUGHES AIRCRAFT COMPANY].

* I say "Central Intelligence Agency." Takes longer, but carries less chance of idiots falsely alleging "mental disorder."

No comments:

Post a Comment