Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Instant Log_In? Okay Here, Not There

My favorite HH photo? Coming down the steps of a DC-3. Looks "bummed out." Why? [Never mind that puss of his is MINE] Not flying the airplane! What did Franny say about driving [mid-SLPRC "psy-op"?] "You have to be in control. You don't trust anyone else to drive." Not when "Augie" led us down a country road in his you-know-what. Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock. "It's the boss' new Impala. Two staff. Two patients. Don't downshift a GM automatic tranny. Don't tap the brakes. Steer. Steer. Steer. Pray. Feel the cheap-o chassis lifting, lifting. Damn we are eating cowpie momentarily, are we not? Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock. Oh these black women are heavy. At least John & Vickie are light. Tick-Tock. Hear tires screech. Not good. Here comes spitting out that barbed wire. Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock. NOW! Just a tap on the brakes. Fishtailing? No! No! Gulp. Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock. Whew! What is tha assh*** trying to do to us?" The Hughes brain is fast, not "bipolar."


Me? Steal? Nice try!


CONSTANT "PSY-OP" SINCE January, 2004. Causation? "I have no idea."
NEXT: "Death Row Is Not Just for Niggers Anymore"
Get the "message," girls?


SCARES NOT IN THE AIR:
"The coffee maker is leaking."
"I got a problem with my nose wheels."
"Its stuck. Could you take a look when you go by?"
"I've got passengers who don't speak English. I think they're Japanese."
"Sir, your tail is facing the wrong way."
And in an obvious scare my enemies attempt, someone in the tower yelled:
"Fire!"


[As the "Central Coast" radio spot goes, "Is that legal?"]


Steal, steal, steal and I can steal lines, like:


CAREY
I quit smoking pot.

BUTCH
When?

CAREY
Yesterday.


Cue the LAUGH TRACK! I'm "delusional" and think I'm Norman Lear!
That doesn't get me a "crazy check?" Social Security fraud? What's that?
Is it too early to start on my "Suspend SSI in CA and AK" E.O.?
ca kooks, E.O. does not stand for "Extraterrestrial Organization."
Later,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment