Wednesday, September 7, 2011

U.S. Army Intel, "We" Are So Happy To Be Jobless, Hopeless, Yet STILL ALIVE

Who? Where? Run? For what? Among the used car salesmen in Congress? Stinky Senate? Me? Oh no, I told Mr. Bruce last evening. As the 3 Stoogies exclaimed, "Amscray, asterbay!"


INSIDE JOKE PATROL (not for the Eli Lilly-livered)
Bush, George W. looked to the right (He really did!)
I say, too often, "If I were a sculptor, the cart would be full of busts," thus dad's bust is looking...
No sign of a wedding ring? We're not going there!
(But we might have. It's a long story, LA meth people)
Dad is looking out the window, when I long ago [REDACTED BY SOME OLD LADY EATING DONUTS. DO NOT ASK WHO SHE WAS/IS, OR THERE COULD BE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES]
The clue that gave me "secret," here redacted information, came during the waning days of the Bush 43 Administration? My, did he leave Obammy with an economic stink bomb! Not right! [But they all do it. Charlie and I discussed it many times]
Yes, I took control of the 8mm movie camera. The binoculars were demanded back. Bob messed-up the family Luger. I played with it. It did not work. It was not loaded. When mom had the clip in a .45 wrong, I went back to bed. As my siblings have often asked, "How did we turn out normal?"

No comments:

Post a Comment