Monday, September 26, 2011

A Work in Progress

"We" continue @2:10 p.m. on 09.27.11
www.ic3.gov again? "Close" to what, ma'am? 

Ms. Koval –

Given that most of the area “homeless” appear to have sufficient income to be housed, or live in a dry vehicle, I have determined I may be the only truly homeless person in town, and indeed Howard’s grandson. What political office am I running for? Today, I don’t know.

Herman Cain won a Florida “Straw Poll,” and I can’t whip the president’s butt in a future Florida debate? Oh yes I can, and where is the joke? Someone stole my speech & debate ribbons long ago, and I am not speculating on the identity of extra adults who were “in the room.”

For the local park politics update, I’d like to complain that “TOWEL ON HEAD BOY” and “DANCER BOY” sat out back for hours after the Goebel closed on Friday, September 23rd, 2011 playing with a laptop on your Wi-Fi. It may interest you to know I saved a photo of a guy who looks just like our dancer at the scene of a political assassination. [More later. Time for computer class—I looked at the wrong day on the schedule].
What's the problem @GSAC? Four STALKERS in & out of the building, and yet another "Carnival Con" trick resulted in a pencil gone bye-bye to a multi-state stalker, NOT my nearly completed ninth screenplay. Therefore, oh so fired FBI, I'll take my sweet ass time about downloading the "White Paper" you have noted in my g-mailbox. What heinous crime will Kenny & fat GF allege with my DNA?

America, why so many tattoos and gifted to Hughes DNA in California? Ask a biker; I'm told they are about to have some type of war I did not start, however, "we" can start the bidding war on #9 any old time, right Deputy Johnson?

Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment