Thursday, September 15, 2011

NOT an anti-Homo/Gay/Queer/Homily>>No "Family Values" Here, only pure barbarism

Yes! KSHE 95 fans, it was a Pea Green '65 Mustang. S-P-Y-I-N-G. Not exciting! Red Chevy Malibu, headed to Malibu (duh). Big VICTORIA HOTEL investigation. I did not follow up the ramp. You think I'm nuts? They got lawyers, agents, and they know "The Cops" very well. Intimately? I did not say that! "Paris, P.I., new this Fall on CBS. Next Fall? Feature film? She's "SAVANNA" after all? Only old mafia knows for sure. [A delusional queer who thinks he's a "secret agent" and committed another felony in the GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER just departed. The GSAC staff does not care. That's why they are all getting indicted]  

Not gay. I'm just not gay, right Congressman? Right! I thought "we" settled that with Monica in 1973. Mike in 1987? Mormons, you are going to prison. Yes, you are. Free gold angels! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Exploding B-52's! Bury what's left of those Cold War relics! Hey General Cuckoobird, suck my [EXPLETIVE DELETED] 

Yes! You know what she did! 8 feet of separation. Modest I am, so I looked away. What is wrong with me? Too many men have seen that? Don't believe what you read in the tabloids, because don't I already know these people? Uh huh. May I like someone I do not know. In the shadow of the theatre where I saw Network in 1977. Or was it January of 1978? "Lohan, Lohan, Lohan," they said in the Starbucks. Moronic ca spies, I will not give up the year, but I'll allege Mossad Man sat by the door and said, to the latest, greatest, cell phone of that era, "What are we gonna do with this guy?" Right in front of me! The nerve! If my phone is tapped when I get some capital, I'm gonna launch a...[SHUT UP! SHUT UP! IT'S THOUSAND OAKS, NOT MISSOURI, NOT KANSAS, TOTO!] I'm a "young man?" SPY TALK NOT SPOKEN HERE.

Not attracted to men. Not at all. Neither was HH, you mafia liars. [Though I will allow the possibility that after he boinked all actresses that were worth boinking, he may have, just to say he did. Cary Grant? Don't think so.] BTW, you are Bubba's new "bitch" in the correctional facility, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment