Saturday, September 10, 2011

Don't Ask When The Answer is "No."

Why bother? A granola bar does not mean you will get an oil company. A cig does not mean you are in my movie we are not making because corroded of mafias just killed our asses. What do I tell them TO THEIR FACES? "Assassinating the president is not allowed." You want this job? You got it! I don't work? Is that your head rolling off the GSAC putting green, or your body-double's?


How about those ca "helpers?" What did I just say to ample witnesses who are not "spy-deaf?" "Those guys? It's like herding dumb dogs."


p.s. I thought the "terror threat" was in New York. Fooled me again by pulling "Betsy!" Yes, it's a new generation of something or other, because I see no "extra suits," but suspiciously, just before I started my innocent, I have insufficient "tools" & money to cause real "trouble" blogging, a bunch of guys not in suits showed, and I basically said, "I know where the broom is, but Jill will take care of 'ya."

No comments:

Post a Comment