Friday, September 9, 2011

Lanny by "Let's keep Satruday mail delivery" USPS

Is that LA in a few years? A few months? Don't tell me that!

Today's "David Copperfield Act (not by me, William Charles Hughes):
Don't ever drop two M&M Peanut candies on the GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER carpet. To be accurate it was one. It was a BLUE one that fell to the floor.
Like a cop show, let "us" get inside the insanity of those who stole what I call "Hughes Tech."
The BLUE one dropped & disappeared.
BLUE = "water" = Navy
Yes, the only thing I was told about my maternal grandfather was, "He was in the Navy."
[They are exhaling heavily in the GSAC Computer Lab. Oh so fired FBI, what does that mean?]
[The "Smokin' Creature" has exited the room {plays cards on computers & smokes all day. No discerable purpose in life]
Many spies throughout my life asked, "Is that all you know about your grandfather?"
TODAY'S H-JOKE ON GENEOLOGY: "Which Navy was he in?" (Royal or U.S., dumbass)
__________
Moving to the paternal side.....
It was: "He was a butcher."
No, no, that was the other Hughes!
Oh, that grandma of mine! She married another Hughes to keep the name!
Oh stupid-assed Thousand Oaks spy, do you want to know the name of the town in Mississippi where the butcher who was mean to Charlie lived?
Just ask.
Are you perhaps Mafia?
I already have a Hughes/Raytheon missile with your name on it.
Not to mention the United Kingdom's goodies you can look up on the GSAC computer, Kenny. "Magic Act" results? The BLUE peanut one returned, and as a bonus, a YELLOW plain chocolate M&M is now mine to enjoy, because I am not "OCD," so I will eat it off the dirty carpet. Whew! On on mental health issues, you do not even know what the f*** you are talking about. May I listen to Obama's speech? Thanks. HINT THERE MAY BE REAL, AS OPPOSED TO INTEL "DRAMA" in pre 9/11/11 NYC: "Betsy" has "disappeared" and been replaced by my '02 SS troops. Mr. Bruce and I will get by somehow, despite the return of guys who get so drunk they puke on themselves without bending over. Need a bib?       
Ken-Ken has stalked me from the Midwest to the Northeast to Cali-fornia, and now, his fat girlfriend thinks he's going to New Hampshire?
That book by two Brits had it in an OPEN SOURCE, T.O. SSI cuckoo-spies. The solution to spies?
1. EXPOSE THEM
2. INCARCERATE THEM
3. KILL THEM

Pammy, #1 clearly does not work, #2 I have insufficient "pull" to accomplish, and as for #3, what's that line out of my 100% fictional Admiral's mouth in hughesscreenplay#9?
"Any suggestions?"

No comments:

Post a Comment