Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Today's More Than Pap Post

Sweet Home (not) Alabama...Help! They are all nuts out here!


[And, there was a quote by a guy from India on my office wall @5400 Arsenal Street explaining why they think the problem is mine. A whole town with fixed, false beliefs? Est. 1964]


Did Max and Lorraine enjoy their greasy side up eggs and cheezy om at the Westlake mafia Hyatt? I slept in a ditch there a few times.


No, not the "other" Lorraine. You know, the rigged GoBell's bingo Don's spouse, who housed Central American drug thugs, terming one her "son," and worried about orange traffic cones, not to mention I stink when I don't, according to Lorraine. And, to make this perfectly RMN clear, I will never take a "spy-shower" with the LUTERAN SS. Who is "Steve Rutherford?" Did they have a big funeral? This here is 805 Area Code, A.T.&T. I don't call 314 unless local non-charges apply. [As with (314) 725-6617].


Who helped on that "expose?" Ben 2.0, who was featured in the Ventura County Star [vc co. deputy quote: "I wouldn't believe what you read in that Star"], and Mr. Bruce will not be seeing the photo I clipped with my orange scissors of Ben by a fireworks stand, whatever that means. Who gave her up under light questioning by Wil & Ben [new this Fall on CBS!]. Her 90-something year-old mother, who said, "Oh, she just makes up a name."
Did you mention POISON in that rap song? I'm hearing extra clicks on MSN? [my free & fun account is now somehow distressed, but I am not] Echo in the MICROSOFT audio? [how about another big, fat anti-trust suit?] Yes, a President Hughes would deploy "The Troops" in the correct Green Zone, like a park in your USA town. No more murdering "Sand Niggers," ask the ISI. [be nice, or they might kill us all]


Excuse me for knowing what I'm seeing. All Middle East spies got barefoot and out of town after enjoying a McChicken or two at our favorite Janss & Moorpark McDonald's, not my kind of place, to be frank. "Funny Money" from Papists to sit with every drug dealer in both hemispheres? So in jail! The duo who said, "We like your writing," disappeared, according to the church secretary? Later, "BURT" and his lovely assistant were probably also ascended in to heaven, with nary a dime to reimburse pre-William V discovery me for hopeless postage and copies. (something about a screenplay. i thought they made them up as they go along. That's what we did as kids in the Hughes family 22nd Street garage).


Did you say "Mossad?" They held the door open for me, (5300 Arsenal joke), and also departed early. "T.O." Drugboy/Thugboy, did you know Israel has a Area Code? No need to hit "011" first. Really? I'm really one-eighth Jewish? I found this out at age 55? I never liked that flag of Israel's, anyway. Permanent Stars & Stripes would fix all of that [EXPLETIVE DELETED] over there.


It's like a baseball GM to me:
Auction Hawaii, admit Israel
Alaska for Saudi Arabia?
"We" wouldn't have to make new flags, as 50 is a nice even number.


GOSSIP marching in COLUMN(s):
Katy Perry's song is the one I'm ga-ga over and want for a potential run for city council? [St.L, they don't "backannounce"   out heah.[It's a radio term, son]


GET GOING, GIRLS!
It wasn't Perry! It wasn't Spears in the Land Rover!
blah, blah, blah

No comments:

Post a Comment