Thursday, September 29, 2011

Got Talent? Don't ever go to Hollywood!

Unreal! And the Devil Rays? Got a TV? Got beer? I might drink one. At your place, bitch!

Is Jerry Brown nuts? I'm not. Let's see...judge sez 30K gotta go. Back to their County Jail, when you: a.) Have abolished your mental health system; b). Have too many Taser-happy cops; c). Lawyers make money off your "mess," not me; d). Supposedly term-limited politicians hop back & forth between legislative houses as they get progressively more mafia; e). Want more? I'd better leave, as the LUTHERAN SOCIAL SERVICES WHITE CAR FATTIE has arrived. ACLU is after the Los Angeles County Sheriff? It's about time! Do they care? Only if my script is full of Satanic commands, or from the Planet Zoltar. More, as promised: f). You have no "drug treatment," but you will surely have more meth stills, g). No "Probation Officer?' This was new to me, but I'm from Missouri, where I was the "softie" social worker, uh, arguing with them on behalf of my SMI (Seriously Mentally Ill) clients. Here, they just run wild, with as Mr. Rick said this afternoon, too much "free time" on their hands. Me? Mr. Liberal? Building prisons? Can't shoot you and toss your bodies in a ditch, as I'd like to. In the earlier version of hughesscreenplay #7, unalterably titled II, the old folks, retarded, and mentally ill were to be machine-gunned by the impatient, drug crazed youth of a future USA. Now, I get the feeling you were really going to do that. Let's not talk about what I saw out on the 101. Should I thank you for intentionally wrecking my car? Many cashless in "vc" are on "Car Quests,"Jerry. I'm feeling distinctly (R) today, you fools!]        

What did I tell Frankie's GF last night? Don't obsess on the hair. I'm more conservative than you think. Today I want off on Anita and she bitched me out. However, a man who slept on the beach in 1960, and later worked at MGM a long time gave me a "tip," and it was not a dog.  "She might help?" I asked. YOU CAN'T SLEEP ON THE BEACH AND "GET A BREAK" anymore. Do not come to California. It is a slave colony! (Well, if you want to vote for me, they do have a lot of Electoral Votes). How is the president elected, ding-dong? "I am Dougie, I am brain-jacked." Who started Facebook? Is he in jail yet? Not yet?

Pardon me as I run for president, or governor.

p.s. "Betsy" is not working for SAG scale, if you get what I mean. Joke Line? "Did the other candidates stop bitching, or am I in danger again?"


Later,
Admiral Willie

No comments:

Post a Comment