Thursday, September 1, 2011

My PCP is a Vanderbilt? As Dr. Hood Said re: me & CIA @LC I, II, III, & IV, "That figures"

Slurring his words? Pounding beers in a booth sponsored...by who? "Augie did not ride the beer wagon. I'm a spy!." Wait a minute! I saw him do it many times. As for that son of his, I did not see any of that. I did? Speak English, please! (If you can). You are deaf? No, you're not. You are, as Giovanni has confirmed, S-P-Y-I-N-G. Next? An overturned burning car, and Sheriff of Ventura County, don't ask me one question, or "Betsy" might put YOU in a federal detention center and psychoanalyse the shit out of you. I read those long assessments. Did you?
Sloshed? Why did a Thousand Oaks bus driver know all about Harry Caray's personal life?
SPYING.

JUST IN FROM THE "GOT ENEMIES?" DEPT.:
Oil.  He bought it from great-grandpa. Don't talk over me, please. It's the oldest psy-op crap in the CIA-- but you don't work for them--manual.
Nearly murdered in Pittsburgh, how many times? The no longer funny 1986 spygirl joke was, "We're re-tooling." One more "tool joke" girls, and it's girlslaughter one, right policeman? My running for POTUS position on women in the military? "Back to the future" as nurses & clerks. I will not change my position, nor my clothes, Andrea. POLITICAL RATIONALE: America needs more babies. Why? Would you like a check from that antiquated pyramid scheme called Social Security Retirement? I think you do!"

J.P. Morgan? Looks kinda psycho to me. My boss by the same name only got that way once. I was complaining bitterly about some stupid government policy <cough, cough> and she yelled at me, as follows: "Take that passive-aggressive shit out of my office!" I was dismayed, as I was merely cursing and raising my voice about Missouri Medicaid, one of the more niggardly programs in our great nation. The GOP "solution?" They got rid of it, didn't they? I need more research assistants, and by the way, "we" will finger the little shit who started a fire in the CRPD park I am paying for.





Cornelius? Ready at SLU Care? "To the best of my medical knowledge, all of the diagnoses in Mister Hughes' chart are inaccurate. He is scheduled for surgery for a severe bone spur, and was referred out for urgently needed dental care. I'll take questions now."

blah, blah

"Yes, Mister Hughes is scheduled for another colonoscopy."

###

"The location of the procedure is not being disclosed."

No comments:

Post a Comment