Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Not Your Problem

Goebel Senior Terrorist Center is closing for re-tooling, did you hear? Spread the word. The map above is just like the one that was on the wall at 11019 Apt. 109. I gotta get to NH, RoboSpy. And, don't I love the flight number of the Ariane that an [onboard?] computer blew up? 501. Didn't I just talk to the Northrup/Litton man about my model rocket hobby this morning? Cosmic! No, you are a nutcase, queer, or meth/pothead, and maybe not fully human. I say make them like African-Americans before the Emancipation Proclamation (one is laughing right now at my totally serious political proposal without seeing this monitor screen). Why are there piles of cigarette butts in many public corners of Thousand Oaks? Real humans stare at the wall and smoke to get away from "creatures." And, BTW, that is not damaging my political career, it will enhance it. {I've just been propositioned by a homosexual/self-admitted felon/and would-be arsonist. The GSAC staff does not care. May I have the keys to the building to lock-up for good? Later? Okay.}    


WOLX was fired for playing "Cut the Cake." Fuck you. Dx: Pissed-off. It is not in any DSM, nor will it ever be. It was all reviewed in Washington, D.C. and Concord, NH. No marriages. No babies. No compromises. IT IS NOW FOUR YEARS LATER. Put yourself in prison longer. The 20th Century law will stand, no matter what the hell you did out here on the West Coast. I'm ultimately going to win both arguments with spy women who are smarter than I. The aerospace community does not like me? Looks to me like Southwest Airlines slid off the runway more than once to hint~hint on the Eastern Airlines, coming in too fast & no lights experience in Atlanta. Mr. Bruce has seen & heard my pissed-off simulations of what went wrong on several flights where all souls died, and he's heard the "Shoulda done this, should not have done that" ranting, and I do not fly any aircraft, but I can read the lousy NTSB report--documents primarily for insurance industry people and lawyers. Do reporters even read them? Too busy at the courthouse with Lohan?


Unreal! How much did they spend to blow up that rocket? Same message as the horseshoe pitchers @Goebel. Regarding the NASA-Nazis Challenger, "Nobody home!" [See the Ariane 501 video for yourself--the explosion looks very similar.] USA has a school teacher missing since January, 1986. Again, read the transcript. The blatant hints are there. My copy is in Ralph's cart 729.


The g-Question: "Is the USA really free?"
I win.
The p-Question: "Do we have free will?"
I win.
I await sanity in my life.

"Trick Question" Quiz:
Q: "How many U.S. Astronauts died in the space program?"
A: "Three."
Q: "How many U.S. Astronauts died on a space flight?"
A: "Zero."  

To the media, who had better get their asses out here before something really awful happens, I cannot fight this, nor could you:
J: "Move the cart."
W: "Oh, alright."
J: "He's refusing to move the cart."
W: "No I'm not."
J: "He won't move the cart."And that's an "ally?"

As Eve Lipshcitz said @5351 Delmar, "It's impossible!" [She went to the VA. They would not take me. That's because I'm your next president. Did you get a limb blown off in a stupid war? Better vote for me]

Not again! From my screenplay? As the old comic strip said, "There oughtta be a law." There is? Shocked I am that anyone will care. They are going to cart these Bozinski's off? When? Did I mention I am fully qualified to make Obama look bad?

They built six? One is mine? I'll sit in it, that's all. You want me in the Typhoon? Big boy, I'd think twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment