Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cincinnati Pops? Explosion? Call out the Homeland battle wagons! Oh, Janet!

Who? What's her name?


Is that Kevin Spacey, or someone who looks like him?


Reading my mind again? Damn! How can I write a screenplay under these "horrible" conditions? I should have taken the six month $1,500 option, and got the hell out of town!


ATTENTION DEINSTITUTIONALIZED MENTALLY ILL RUNNING ABOUT THE crpd PARK: It is only a screenplay. The fully loaded with aviation fuel 777 that is going to ram into the terminal is not a plot, plan, or conspiracy. Believe it or not, there is a real government that knows it is not. Yep, they really do. First, a guy pees on the flight deck door. He gets arrested. Then, a smoke bomb in the lavatory? Better go around and get on back to Chicago, and.....


Do I have any privacy? None? May I have a literary agent? Not a secret agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment