Tuesday, September 20, 2011

[Mud] Slide Show

"Taryn, we're running late!" [from the bowels of a private intel firm: "Who's Taryn? get on it!"]

Long ago, they told me you could put a question in the search box. When is somebody getting placed under arrest for trying to kill me? I'm just not mentally disordered. Ever read psychiatric journals?Dummy, YOU CANNOT BE HOMELESS FOR THREE FREAKIN' YEARS WITH NO HOSPITALIZATIONS (mental or physical) AND NO ARRESTS. On the latter point, if the peace officers are "out to get you," they do not refer to their streetside conference as a "pleasure," and they do not ask how your latest screenplay is going, although we are less than an hour for LA, if you drive fast, and I do observe all posted speed limits when I drive [except when some idiot waves a firearm at me, then there is no speed limit, and this was the case too often on I-93 in 2008]. California thugboys, drugboys, & spy kiddoes, I know you won't believe it, but up there (NH), the police car (State Police, they were, but a Sheriff Department or two did it as well) raced its engine getting on in front of me on the Interstate, not behind me [back before suspected Ruskie spies wrecked my car]. 2007 Ford Focus, Black. Want the VIN Number, Sander? Thanks!   

I do not want to pay for that damn helmet, and I might be making money off it. The last Space Shuttle of all time landed at 0557? I don't believe that, BOEING. To local politics we go, and may I defecate indoors without a queer in the Rest Room? Better be glad for the Americans With Disabilities Act (1990) and grab what I call a, "One at a time."


DEAR DEPUTY JOHNSON: YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, AS DO I, HIDING BEHIND A PUBLIC BUILDING RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT (That does not work, sir, although I have 15-20 votes thus far)

"The referendum has called into question what the districts might be, so it is premature to speculate."
- Gallegly Spokesperson

"Candidates for Congress would be wise to begin planning for the current districts and adjust if the referendum drive results in any changes to the lines."

- Richard Temple, McNally-Temple

"Regardless of what he decides, he's going to retire."

- Richard Carter, Democratic Party Chairman

No comments:

Post a Comment