Friday, September 2, 2011

To The People First, oh so FIRED D.O.J. Later { Think PATCO PATCO PATCO}

I demand a formal Federal investigation be conducted on two of three Ventura County Deputies who questioned me on July 23, 2011 just east of the Highway 23 overpass, and I was on foot headed westbound on Janss Road. Apparently, a 911 call was placed over my dancing, singing, and shouting over the fact I’d made it out of the Conejo Recreation and Park District (CRPD) park after being hit on the head and injured on April 14, 2011 by an assailant who looked like a near-clone of the United Kingdom’s Prince Harry as I worked in the Goebel Senior Adult Center’s (GSAC) Computer Lab.
Thus far, after two phone contacts plus relatives of local attorneys approaching me, no one has agreed to represent me in court. This makes between 25-30 lawyers in the USA who have said, “Sorry Mister Hughes, I cannot help you” (with my many legally actionable fiascoes not of my own making). Suspicious? Yes.
Here are facts that are relevant, and one more unskilled (or qualified) questioning of my credibility/sanity, and I will ask for a firearm from one of the Ventura County Sheriff’s many rotten as hell “confidential informants.”
1. I am homeless, through no fault of my own.
2. At the time of my “roust,” I was malnourished, due to silly  “games” at the Ventura County Human Services Agency (HSA), and headed to a grocer named “Vons,” a store with a parent company called “Safeway.” I plan to file a lawsuit against them for prior offenses, such as stealing my eyeglasses, refusing restroom access, discriminating against outher homeless in this area, and I will allege, trying to steal my laptop computer.
3. The assault had kept me in the park until such time as my shoulders, back, and neck partially healed on their own. Can you spell L-A-W-S-U-I-T?
4. Food Stamps are supposed to be the most readily accessible anti-poverty program in the USA, yet I had to jump through many “hoops” to receive them. Must be my name, and I do have standing to sue, because THE LAW says “ancestry” in California regarding discriminatory practices (like your “Christian” caseworker trying to seduce you).
I’ve worked mental health and substance abuse cases for over 20 years, and “Deputy Yu” needed a drug test immediately on 23 July, however, my life got mighty “interesting” after I voiced displeasure to the many SPIES in the CRPD park.
You can reach me at 805-381-2744. Ask for “Andrea Koval,” the GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER’s “Recreation Supervisor.” I f I may write & speak frankly, her butt is landing in prison if she does not inform me of a lawful agency’s presumably Internal Affairs investigation.
Did the U.S. Department of Justice receive two faxes to (202) 616-0762 from (805) 495-5430? Ms. Koval indicated she sent the first one, and Ms. Jill Jensen the second. I will be more than happy to type-up the text of them and send them by carrier pigeon, in needed. Recipients, I did notice how the United States Government does not even trust FedEx and UPS with legal paper, and I am not sorry I know why.

Good day,

William C. Hughes

Where is that little shit? Is he telling the truth? Does anybody in the whole f---ing state tell anything but a lie? "If their mouths are moving on the West Coast, they're lying." Must be something in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment