Saturday, September 17, 2011

CBK in T.O.? Baloney!

Funeral, anyone? Not with Mr. Hughes "on his job." Remember the button from CORNELL UNIVERSITY, spies & affiliated mafia(s)? It said, "MY JOB IS SO SECRET, EVEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING."Who's the black guy I cut out of the picture? He's retiring in January of 2013, isn't he? Michelle Bachmann? Are you crazy? I'm not, and the Ralph's manager said Cart 729 was okay. They did, however want their chicken sale sign back. It was dutifully returned with two corrupt Deputies watching girlfriend beater man "Jeff" "signing." They did not care about me and the cart, and on drugs deputy "Johnson" is not making an issue out of it when my homeless trillionaire by birth troubles have been discussed with many of the Sheriff's brass, who, just like the first-name only homeless, did not identify themselves properly. May I speak to Professional Standards Commander GLENN SANDER please? On Monday, September 19? Unlike some of the compliant with terms of their probation homeless, the deputies, as I like to say, "Just don't act right." Meantime, I've today (09.17.11) e-mailed Governor Brown to tell him I'll call the CHP out and maybe we can talk politics, instead of Thousand Oaks "crazy talk." ["Signing" is called Panhandling elsewhere in USA]

How about that water bottle near a mike down low? Kiddos, if you are anybody, they've got the complete psych profile by age ten. My joke? My 10th birthday present was a classified report from Howard to LBJ. Your current president? His Kenyan daddy ran away. Look it up on Google!


Who is that girl in the middle? Bruce, Frank, Frank, Chris, Robbie, Nate, etc. we are not talking about her this weekend, but you could help me get my ass up to Von's, where Mr. Odom said, "We'll watch the cart for 'ya!"


CBK GSAC Etiquette Class: a. Sit in Social Lobby Area; b. I will see you, and say, "Don't I know you?" [It's "narc code," but I don't do all of that]; c. Suggested fake name: "Katie Kendall" (that's a motor oil brand, son]


See 'ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment