Tuesday, September 27, 2011

May I Also Make a Possibly Unfounded Allegation?

Framed, but not me, rotten-to-the-core United States Intelligence Community. You make mafia look good!


Peach & silver? Looking "bummed out?" Hughes feels your pain.

I need this Negro around, not the POTUS.

From the bitch, bitch, bitch dept.

911 during the Goebel Senior Adult Center, LLC Commission meeting? Maybe. Is the "Big Crusty Rodent " going to be there with his flipcharts? Never worked for the FAA one day, and I caught that big mafia turd with one question. What a ding dong. Hey, let's all masturbate in the Computer Lab, and Jill can watch! Or puke.

I'm a "government snitch?" Not to the Sheriff. Only the Feds. You did not know that? What do you think I'm doing here, besides writing books & screenplays? Spy? No way!

Yes, it's a .gov address. Not their highest priority, I'm sure. Does the Homeland limo park in front of your bagel shop? Jealous? Why?

Internet off again at GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER? A "selective outage," and later, all eight DELL 755's had no access to the outside world the afternoon of 09.27.2011. I got dial-up in 1997. It was slow, but worked. I've been told this is due to TIME WARNER. And, I saw PETER KUHNE in the Goebel Computer Lab looking suspicious just before the outage. He told me he's an IT "consultant."
It's not the hassle, it's the timing. I had just written a NASA-related screenplay scene, and was about to save it on MSN's server. External drive? I'm going to give the damn thing back as "lost and found." Who lost it? Not me. Goebel Printer? Messed-up again.
Someone, actually several people, want to read my 9th screenplay. Can't print it here? Got any money? My FEC filing is slim at $60, as I continue to run for president with no money, and no housing. Why am I running? "I need a job." How would I benefit? "No housing, White HOUSE. Problem solved!" They don't want me on TV saying that. Who are "they?" Isn't that your job, not mine, to find out?


No comments:

Post a Comment