Tuesday, September 27, 2011

To The "Good Stuff," Dee

Andrea 1.0 DNA? Awesome! Did she finish her POL SCI PhD yet? I could use some help out here.
This one?

Or that one? What do you think, fellahs?

Departures - 24 ad pages precede the masthead.

p. 5 - Don't want that expensive timepiece.
p. 9-10 - Zebras are still meeting in the booth over that JOLIE person smoking @MOTEL 6 in the desert and staring at me. Angela, I don't think your body-double was you, due to: a). She was a bit shorter; b). You have big hands. How did you like Cambodia? How's Brad doing?
p. 11-12 - Carolyn Herrera model, I've seen you someplace.
p. 14 - I don't like that ZEGNA 3-piece suit. Sorry.
[A cry arose within the GSAC just a moment ago {3:13 p.m. pdt} "I'm in hell! I'm in hell!" Sheriff of this here county, it was not me, but the screenplay is almost "done"]
p. 15-16 - "Scenes of a Woman" @SKK.com? No comment.
p. 17-18 - Check out DEVI KROELL'S sturdy zippers!
p. 19 -20 - PIAZZA SEMPIONE? What are they selling?
p. 21-22 - Oscar has made a left.
p. 23-24 - Fish? Asian? Colorful colanders? Conrad who?
ASIA   MIDDLE EAST   EUROPE   NORTH AMERICA  SOUTH AMERICA
On the locations, could you be more specific? And don't fly so low in my 7-X, or any airplane over the Hilton Garden Inn when I'm back at the same hotel>>>Dulles side, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment