Saturday, September 3, 2011

Medi-Cal Criminal Tutorial

What did I hear on the legendary homeless man "T.O." GE radio? I refuse to say, nutcase/thugboy/drugboy/crpd & GSAC illegal spies. Are you from Saint Louis? Bullcrap!

After not yet recruiting a fellow humanoid to acquire provisions, because all want to work an "angle," be it your traffic ticket is my problem, your whore is my problem, your meth still is my problem, your extremely bad habit is my problem, your misdemeanor something or other is my problem, your failure to invite "key" politicians to your 20th pig roast is my problem, or perhaps your long cold case chilly dead body is supposed to be my problem.

How? My hair or old coffee cup/pen/bottle, CSI follies, and a suitcase full of cash to gain access to an evidence locker. As I've said/written too many times, "That ain't gonna work." Nukes? Again? It was momma who introduced me to Alfred's, "What, me worry?" So, calm down and don't f--- up too bad. However, one of the best intelligence old saws I read was basically, "Screw up big, and 'they' will forgive you. Screw up small, and they never stop f---ing with you." [I'm paraphrasing, kids]

What's that new LTD, not LLC? Slogan? "Spencer & Brunswick, Since God Only Knows When."

No gunshots? Flying monkeys? Power on? Internet on?

May I "move on" to Medical? [ca robo-spy, I don't need it, I need to write a White Paper on it, and you are not helping] Thanks for not killing me; I'm trying to run for president, you gay/lesbian/
transgendered/unisexual critter.
Be gone! <cough, cough>

SOCIAL WORK KEYWORDS: "Conflict of Interest"; "Managed Care"; "Safety Net"; "County-Run Clinic"; "Financial Interest"; "HMO"; "Continuity of Care" 

MAFIA "WANKER" KEYWORDS: "Controversial"; "Commission"; "History"; "Financially Affected"; "Final Call"; "Gold Coast";  "50,000 People"

The Hughes Hot Knife Through Medi-C-al Gobble-D-Goop

1. 100,000 poor folks.
2. Lie about safety net.
3. Target the 40,000 who are confirmed lazy/on drugs.
4. Dump them on the county and your few best friends.
5. Be named "Lee" and object, in order to have T. Kisker write a dense, no one cares VC Star article published on 28 June 2011 and put in the Hughes brown paper "briefing bag."
6. Decry conflicts of $$$ interest.
7. Look the other way on healthcare looting.
8. Have "Earl" assign the poor folks to PCP's.
9. Form a "study group" to not do s*hit, thereby maintaining the toothless, psychotic status quo.
10. Concurrently, award a contract to "Gold Coast" Health and rip-off somnolent scrubby-bubble taxpayers.
11. Trot out the loser's CEO to worry & fret about patient snatching and "continuity of care" issues, only because they have been knocked off the cash trough by bigger hogs.

Is that a tea kettle I hear?
My coffee, girls?
Not much cream (Beyonce color).
Not much sugar--for real.

A repeat of IV with cinnamon girl?
What actresses on the side?
Oh, the drama Mr. Bruce! (but not)
How about $250,000?
Look (Kathy) lively tonight.
May I drink a beer, Ms. Dunaway?
Thanks,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment