Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Calling All paid-off Cop Cars

Could I recover my car and go to NH? "Bill" will be unhappy if I don't show up. What's his last name? Oh, that's right, it's the same as that crazy, incompetent girl who signed-on with the FBI. I really like "stunts," such as when he might say, "Who's your little friend?" Me? I might be Go Bel "crabby," and say, like the "T.O." bus driver, "Knock it off, we want pictures of her daddy in nineteen fifty nine." What's that Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)?
1FAFP3IN87W175269
Can't miss it, given the seditious 2008 bumper-sticker slogan of:
"A Revolution Done Right"

Mafia Law Disclaimers: I cannot be responsible for what bitter ex intel people might cook up.
Does that cover it, Clinton? (Bill or Hillary)

No comments:

Post a Comment