Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Don't Trust Charlie//KSHE's "Powerhouse" is Wired To...aaazzzzpppffrrrut

He's yelling! He's yelling! We can hear him! I'm a pale, anorexic, OCD robo-spy. My genes are a mess...not Hughes? We can go to jail for this? I'm calling my attorney in West Hollywood. Santa Monica? The one in Palm Springs will help. She hung up? What!?!

The dome to the right? In the "bad old days" of rebels get a Big MO lobotomy 1960's, they really did scream and moan through bars on the windows of the dome building at right. My sisters heard it. Debra "confessed" to working there. She told stories. Her mom down in MS sent me cornbread. Get a clue. Why do I even try? "HUGHES SWEEPS THE SOUTH." DNC, there's still plenty of time to send a, uh, representative, who is not smoking and/or chasing e.t.'s.

Late 1979 > mid-1980. "Why are those guys always out in front of the Kennedy for President headquarters when I go by? Two guys out front...not smoking cigs. Hmm...girl inside looks like the boss...at midnight? [CAUGHT AGAIN!] Hmm..tonight that woman is out front with the guys. Pretty hot."
Who? What? Really? The 500 Block Polish Prince deal? My lips are sealed--until I see cold, hard, cash. The president has 745 million dollars on hand, I heard on "Bobby's Legendary GE Radio." I lent Frank 3.0 a U.S. Dollar today. He paid it back promptly! Between that, and Ben-Ben's fifty cent loans, I'm just like grandpa Joe, now. Fed, you know I'm right. Zero interest. [It's a macroeconomic joke, son]

No comments:

Post a Comment