Thursday, August 18, 2011

$12 - $15: Were We Right?

Did a spy remind me of the eight (8) hour Goebel "computer class" on basics a Chinese girl taught me in 1992? Did some old spy put "call son" on this screen? MY FATHER DOES NOT EXPECT A CALL. He does, however, expect me to assemble the usual bunch of on probation, lock-picking, maybe killed a guy or two gang to "Do the right thing." (For me, it's S.O.S.; for them, novel behavior). CIVIL WAR, Obama. You deserve it, too. Let's don't do it, dumbass. Ask RON DELLUMS. Ask CHARLES RANGLE. Ask BILL CLAY, JR. Ask JESSIE JACKSON, JR. & SR. Sitting on your ass in Martha's Vineyard? 10 day "vacation?" Like you deserve one? Smells like shit to me. I am Hughes. I am William V, and Mr. President, as they say in "T.O.," I am fixin' to fuck you up (in a legal sort of way, as with beat your ass into a pulp while running for POTUS).

Notes
a. Thinking it was Jill's Facebook Class, not the marathon session, will delay my e-mail to Ann Coulter. Does she want to be Vice President, instead of that snobby bootlegger? The real issue is, would she kill me to be president if I got in there. You did not know they did that? Oh sure, why do you think they pick people like Dan Quayle? He never even had the thought.
b. Jill and I will discuss my newest acronym. It is R.W.D.L. (Rodent We Don't Like). We go back in time to the last time she worked @ the Goebel mafia center:

JILL
I don't like that guy. You know the one. He gives me the creeps.

BILL
You spotted him to? He's bad news.

[DESCRIPTION OF GUY REDACTED BY BOB GATES]

JILL
He's got no friends.

BILL
I've got none because I'm Howard's grandson. That guy? Classic lone wolf. Really weird. Out I went, and Jill locked the door.
To be continued...after "we" occupy the Lab.
Please call 213-894-4830. They might come out next week.
They might not.

No comments:

Post a Comment