Thursday, August 25, 2011

CBK Catholic Quote Marks

Let us agree to fight fair. I'm a "quick study," if 'ya get what I mean.


"Every time I look up, the police are over here. They think everybody is suspects. It's all day, every day."
- Doriann Johnson, Palmdale, CA


"Could we not have any allegation against William today?"
- William Hughes, Stalag 1000 Oaks, CA


"That's a good idea."
- Andrea Koval, Simi Valley, CA


"I don't see them pull any Caucasians over with Mohawks and hoop earrings."
- Norris Carter, Los Angeles, CA


"I sold my [Northrup Grumman] stock about three years ago."
- The Northrup/Litton Mutt Walkin' Man


"I already know him [Mr. Bruce]."
- "Darrel the Great Darrel"


"We intend to peel the onion to its core."
- Tom Perez, Assistant U.S. Attorney

"William, you can find that stuff on a website."
- Rachel Cowen, Ventura, CA

"Bill, if I gave you a kick in the pants, would you fly something?"
- Toni Ramslem, 1000 Oaks, CA

"You'll never make president. You're not quick enough."
- "Ryan"/"Brian"/Bryan?/a.k.a. "Beavis"

"That's right."
- Yao, [A new Chinese pal, re: my analysis on China-Vietnam]

"S-P-Y-I-N-G."
- G-man, re: my question. "What's goin' on?"

"I review your blogs occasionally."
- A. Koval

"Thanks, William."
- J. Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment