Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yet Another True Hughes-Related Tale

BH talks, and spies cut him off. BH is silent, and he's "mental." What did I do? I heard, "He's schizophrenic." On top of that bitch I was i.e. "This is William Hughes. How are you today?" Any mention of BAKER HUGHES? HUGHES COMMUNICATIONS? HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS, LLC? Did you hear the word "president?" Delusional? Plenty! The whole town is what I've renamed "Brain Altered," save a few colorful homeless warriors. I am now one of them, but did I ask for a ride to New Hampshire today? Sure did. Are you driving? If not, shut up, or I might call (213) 894-4830 and bore the crap out of them.
QUICK! NEED STRATEGY! NEED MONEY! NEED LAWYERS! Maybe guns, too!
I disclosed my grand political strategy to a spy? Sure did, Gov. Perry. Here is the demographic part: 18 years old? Hughes wants you. 80 and up? Hughes wants you. We march toward the always confused American 30-something, and I win! Give up the Electoral College part? What? You think I'm nuts? No way!


I write screenplays, so the only way to tell you of the never say die part is like this:


"G" is a 22 year-old male, I think.
"B" is definitely an 18 year-old female.


HUGHES
Look, you cannot be acting like you guys act around the Square Dancers. If you have no food, mooch politely, or your asses will be in jail gain.


G
Oh no, Mister Hughes. We're going to the library.


HUGHES
(to B)
Your skin is clearing up. Rachel thought it was from tweeking.


B
I get it from Adderal. It's what they gave me for...


HUGHES
I know what it's for. What bothers me is these assholes are always looking for a way to think someone is on drugs.


HUGHES
G, when does your Food Stamp card refresh? And don't bullshit me.


G
The Third.


HUGHES
Okay, so don't fuck with these people today. Come over and ask me for something to eat. On the president thing, I've been meaning to tell you something. The problem was, I did not believe you were serious about it, so I wasn't either.


G
Oh no Mister Hughes! We think you can do it! We're not lying, and neither are the other people.


HUGHES
I interpreted it as taunting me, or making fun of me. I was wrong.


B
That's okay.


HUGHES
I'm sorry. And, not to get all psychological with you, but that was a way of trying to get out of it.

G
No, don't quit.

HUGHES
I won't. Now get outta here.

Notes: Later that day, when a skeptic was hanging around behaving skeptically, I was heard to say, "Jesus! I could use some airplane clues," and we got an airshow. Is he going to deny it? Who gives a rat's ass? How does this "mess" end? My latest theory is that around my birthday, two Secret Service girlies will come jogging along, and it will be one under each armpit to carry me away. The Nazis will think, "They took him! He's in prison for life now!" In actuality I'll say, "You want to ask some questions?" and they'll say, "No, moron, you're running for president!"
More clues for the Brain Altered: If I've never seen them in over two years of being "stuck" @GSAC, they are standing around with sunglasses on, and their backs are to me looking in the trees, they may be birdwatching, or they may be from the WB lot, or they might be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment