Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Let's Go Crazy! (No, you're not!)

That's Harry Truman's version of Air Force One. Who invented the Boeing 747 as a "Let's Have a Nuclear War" command post? Grandpa? No wonder they are scared of me lately, with good reason.


VC-118. Have I done anything wrong in the past few minutes, according to the Goebel Senior Adult Center staff? I directed two Chinese ladies back to the Computer Lab. They were here on the wrong night. I told Rachel I am William V, and she said I threatened her. If Mr. Bruce and I are still alive in the morning, I will [REDACTED BY THE ALL-MUSLIM, ALL COMMUNIST, ALL NIGGAH U.S. ARMYl
I'm working for the Army, like grandma? No stranger thing has ever happened on Earth, but then again, I did get along well with the Army truck drivers I supervised in 1985. They called me "Hannibal." What has changed, except I know I'm HH's grandson? Last "Army Code," was "Aw, f--- it!" and that I can understand without going to Harvard or MIT. Why not accuse me of working for the Russian army as well? Why would I care when I essentially own the freakin' world, and you people out here in Cal.i.fornia were waiting for me how long? Since 1991, when I was eating too much Chinese with Barb, or 1971, when another Bill said, "They can read your license plate from space," or maybe it was 1964, when my Catholic nuns did the little "quote marks" with their fingers, like Caroline Kennedy on Letterman.

More "coincidence?" If I pull up that U-tube after a day like today, the SWAT Team might have to get busy.
I am listening to KWMU.
Has WGBH been bombed yet? Not yet?
May I listen to KSHE in Saint Louis, Missouri?

Excuse me, I have to get back to my askdoj@usdoj.gov e-mail. I will share a bit, ca "Key Rattlers" & (defaced) "Coin Bangers." Why do the following persons have clones?


WILLIAM HUGHES
PAMELA BLUM
ALEXANDRA FINKEL
LORI HARTLEY

Here is a future quote for Jill & Rachel, who have heard through illegal bugging devices I will take them to court over their verbal contracts to work for me at twice a starting teacher's salary. My candidacy is far from a joke girls, and Air Force One did indeed almost hit my poor little Mazda 323 on I-170 in Missouri. [They are supposed to close the Interstate]. As for my I-64 highway inspection before I could have tossed a rock at "Dubyah," you have to pay for the story by bringing bread for the burger & hot dog Jill gave me after the blitzkrieg barbecue today. Who was in Bush's "Refrigeration Truck" blabbing on his cell phone? Did you know that whole close encounter started with the Secret Service helicopter buzzing 911 St. Rita? Get it right in the movie if they murder my ass! Later in life, a "Point Blank Bird-Flip" at Bush because he parked too close to my "missing" Nissan 240SX? I told you, that's Kenny's Chicken Salad smeared on the window, and I thought it was the Department of Homeland Security in the limo. Get a clue, as they like me, too. (Maybe a lot). Their girls were nice, and like cops, they told me where they worked.)

No comments:

Post a Comment